Beta Reading and Editing discussion

Authors in Need of Beta Readers > First Three Chapters of Storm Warning

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg D. Gonzalez (megdgonzalez) | 3 comments Hi! My name is Megan. I've been writing for the last ten years, and I've just switched to write Romantic Suspense. I would love some (unpaid) beta readers for the first three chapters of Storm Warning. The word count is 6,240. I'm looking for general thoughts and opinions: Does it catch your attention? Does it start to lose tension for you or lose your interest somewhere? Things like that. If you're interested, please let me know! I'm always looking for great beta readers to add to my set.

message 2: by Meg (new)

Meg D. Gonzalez (megdgonzalez) | 3 comments Hi Maud! That sounds great. My email is meggonzalez @ me . com, without the spaces. Shoot me an email and I can send you the first three chapters right away. Do you know how to use track changes and comments in Microsoft Word?

message 3: by Katarina (new)

Katarina Persson Hi Megan
Just joined this group and found your post. I'll be happy to read your chapters since I used to read a lot of romantic suspense years ago. I have ms word as well and am familiar with the commenting function. I've been beta reading for other writer friends before, both published and unpublished.