Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

I. Author Interviews! > Connecting with the Author(s)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie -BooksLessTravelled (last edited Jun 19, 2016 11:56PM) (new)

Stephanie -BooksLessTravelled (bookslesstravelled) Hello, and thank you for checking out my post.
I have been blogging for almost two months now, and would really like to start connecting with authors for interviews, guest posts, and cover reveals and excerpts. I'm also open to posting giveaways promoting both the author and their book.

I don't read or review erotica, LGBT+ books, or self-help, cookbooks, or other DIY nonfiction, so please don't ask if your book is one of those. I don't have the knowledge or audience to help promote these type of books. (Full list of what I accept can be found in my Rewiew Policy on my blog site, I will try to work with most books and authors if I think its a good match)

If you are interested in any of these things please post here or message me. Let me know which book you would like to promote so I know whic questions to ask and what book to mention on my blog.

If you would like to visit my blog, here is the link: http://adventuresthruwonderland.blogs...

As always, thank you for your time, look forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 111 comments hiya, I write children's books and I am definitely interested. I am open to interviews or anything else suitable. pls send me a message with questions http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/contact/

thanks

message 3: by Doug (last edited Jun 13, 2016 04:01PM) (new)

Doug Oudin | 168 comments Hello Shadow,
I would be interested in discussing my work with you. I have two books in print, the first a memoir, the second a seafaring novel. I would be open to promoting both, but would lean toward the 2nd, simply because the first has done well on its own, due to the subject matter (Catalina Island Harbormaster).
My second book, 'Five Weeks to Jamaica', is a seafaring adventure novel. It does have some sexual content, not raunchy or crude, but merely a slice of the sexual interaction one would expect from a story of thirty people traveling aboard a 147' yacht together for nearly two-months.
If you'd like to contact me, please send an e-mail to dougoudin@yahoo.com. Thanks, Doug Oudin

message 4: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments Hi Shadow,
I'm in the middle of publishing the last book in a fantasy trilogy which started out as children's/middle grade and ended up with the last book being young adult. The title of the trilogy is Guardian of the Gauntlet. My website is http://lenitasheridan.com. I've also written a humorous guest post about my frustrations with technology. I'd be interested in anything you have to offer: interview, promotion, or guest post. My email address is mrsgcraftlady@hotmail.com.
Thank you,
Lenita Sheridan

message 5: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett Avery (scarlettavery) | 86 comments Hi :-) I'm an author of sizzling hot romance series.

message 6: by Dora (new)

Dora Ilieva | 52 comments Hi Shadow,
I have two books - The Devil's Gorge (thriller/mystery) and Faces - a short story collection.
I'd like to be interviewed or featured. My email is: dorailieva045@gmail.com

Here is my Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
I look forward to hearing from you.

Stephanie -BooksLessTravelled (bookslesstravelled) Thank youall for responding! I'll try to get in touch with each of you soon.

message 8: by Jim (last edited Jun 19, 2016 09:09AM) (new)

Jim Vuksic | 1048 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hello, and thank you for checking out my post.
I have been blogging for almost two months now, and would really like to start connecting with authors for interviews, guest posts, and cover reveals..."

Stephanie,

The following provides sufficient information for you to decide whether or not to feature or promote the novel and/or me, the author, in your blog sometime in the future.

Book-Related Information
Levels - A post-apocalyptic/speculative novel. Distributed internationally by Ingram/Spring Arbor. Available in paperback (376 pages), e-book (Kindle/Nook/Tablet), audio book on CD (9 compact discs) and audio book download - 8 hours listening time, narrated by Stephen Rozzell.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Author/Book Promotional Website (Created and maintained by the publisher.)
http://jimvuksic.tateauthor.com/

Author's Blog
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Goodreads Author Profile

I wish you success in this endeavor,
Jim Vuksic

message 9: by Christi (last edited Jun 19, 2016 06:41PM) (new)

Christi Whitney (christijwhitney) | 3 comments Good evening!

I would also be interested. I have a YA fantasy trilogy currently being published with HarperCollinsUK.

Here's my Goodreads Author Page:

And my email:

christi.whitney@gmail.com

Thanks for putting this out here!

-Christi

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Hebler (mhebler) | 24 comments Hello Stephanie!

Congratulations on your blog. I would be honored to be one of your guests.

On October 4, I will be releasing my sixth publication, The Ghost of Christmas Past. I am open to an ARC review, interview, giveaway, and/or announcement.

Please feel free to email me at info@michaelhebler.com if interested.

Cheers!
Michael

message 11: by Scarlett (last edited Jun 19, 2016 10:27PM) (new)

Scarlett Avery (scarlettavery) | 86 comments Hi,

I have a brand new sizzling hot romance coming out on Tuesday, June 21 and I'm hoping you might help share the good news.

This is one of my longest series.

It comprises of five books and each are between 50,000 and 70,000 words. Only the fifth book comes to 40,000 words.

I've included below a short summary to give you a better idea of the story:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine bumping into the same person, who was a stranger only a few hours ago, three times in the span of a day.

When alpha billionaire Hunter Evans’ growing business takes him from his ranch in Fort Collins, Colorado, on an extended business trip to Los Angeles, he planned on focusing on two main objectives: 1. Sign up as many new clients as humanly possible and 2. Have as much fun as allowed in the City of Angels (aka, sample as many women as he can).

He never planned on meeting her and he definitely didn't see her proposal coming.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would really appreciate your support and I thank you so much in advance.

If you'd like a promo banner to share, my email address is askscarlett@scarlettavery.com.

Have a fantastic day and a great week.

message 12: by A.R. (new)

A.R. Davis (drardavis) | 7 comments Hi Stephanie!

If you're interested in metaphysical sci-fi, please check out my website, www.thefifthprophet.com I just released a 2nd edition of The Fifth Prophet, which is my apocalyptic, utopian, first alien contact vision of the near future. Perhaps too political for you, but read the cover blurb and see. Reviews or interviews or whatever publicity you would want to offer would be great!

Al

Dr. A. R. Davis
Author of Schroedinger’s Cheshire Cats
and other techno-poetic, metaphysical sci-fi
www.thefifthprophet.com

Stephanie -BooksLessTravelled (bookslesstravelled) I've slowly been going through and contacting each of you.

I hope to have everyone contacted in the next week, if not in the next few days ^^ Thank you all for your patience!

Stephanie -BooksLessTravelled (bookslesstravelled) Ok I have sent out messages about interviews up to here. I will work on posting them as I get them back, and when I get time to plan them out.

I am still open to a few more, if anyone is interested! :)

message 15: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2165 comments I'd be interested in this.

message 16: by Tom (new)

Tom Twitchel (tomtwitchel) | 7 comments Hi,
My name is Tom Twitchel. I have the first two of a four book series I'm print. The story is urban fantasy, focused around Teen protagonist. The first novel, Knack, received a great review in KIRKUS REVIEWS. A movie studio, and Netflix are being pitched. I'd love to participate in your blog. you've gotten a lot of inquiries early. Congratulations. If you are interested please contact me at theadventuresofbenjaminbrown@gmail.com.
I'm on Goodreads so you can get a look at the synopsis and reviews there if you like.

message 17: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 848 comments I'm interested. Although the novels fall into the erotica side of things I have several short story fantasy collections which don't, so I'd love to promote those.

My email is libraryoferana@gmail.com

Stephanie -BooksLessTravelled (bookslesstravelled) I am currently editing and getting the interviews I already have from those who have expressed interest posted. I will get to the last few soon.
I have also started Wednesday's Weekly Writers which will be a weekly event where I post am interview (either with an author, book blogger, or publisher) each Wednesday.
Some of you will be part of that, the others I am getting up when I get time and have room for a post that day.

I thank you all so much for your interest, time, and patience. I will message those who have answered my interview questions when I get the interview posted, or ready to post. The others I will contact with questions as soon as I can.