Paging All Bookworms! discussion

PAGE COUNT TRACKING 2016 > Kerry's Page Count 2016

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerry (last edited Jul 10, 2016 10:51PM) (new)

Kerry (kerry_reads) | 7 comments Hello -
I was on the group on Shelfari and, while I've enjoyed reading the posts that I get in my email daily, I have not done anything in Goodreads except migrate my shelf over. So, Goodreads is all new to me.

I don't read as much as I'd like to, but this is what I've got so far:

1. The Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery - 261 pages
2. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh - 323 pages
3. The North Water by Ian McGuire - 272 pages
4. Percy Jackson, The Lightening Thief (read to kids) by Rick Riordan - 400 pages
5. Percy Jackson, The Sea of Monsters (read to kids) by Rick Riordan - 320 pages

2016 total - 1,576

I listen to a lot of books on CD in the car with the kids. I'll go ahead and add them to my list next time.
Glad to finally take the time to get on the goodreads site and put up a post!

message 2: by Kerry (last edited Jul 10, 2016 11:00PM) (new)

Kerry (kerry_reads) | 7 comments 6. The Wild Robot by Peter Brown (book on CD) - 288 pages
7. Positive Sports Parenting: How Second Goal Parents Raise Winners in Life Through Sports by Jim Thompson - 60 pages
8. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd - 384 pages
9. The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden (read to kids) - 144 pages
10. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie: A Flavia de Luce Mystery by Alan Bradley - 416 pages
11. The Unfinished Angel by Sharon Creech (book on CD) - 176 pages
12. Percy Jackson, The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (book on CD) - 400 pages
13. Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DeCamillo (book on CD) - 208 pages
14. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DeCamillo (book on CD) - 240 pages

Running Total - 3,892

message 3: by Terris (new)

Terris | 561 comments Kerry wrote: "6. The Wild Robot by Peter Brown (book on CD) - 288 pages
7. Positive Sports Parenting: How Second Goal Parents Raise Winners in Life Through Sports by Jim Thompson - 60 pages
8. The Invention of W..."

I love Kate DeCamillo! I hope you enjoyed these two books :)

message 4: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (kerry_reads) | 7 comments I don't remember why, but I was turned off by Tale of Desperaeux. I am glad that I was reintroduced to DeCamillo because I loved Winn-Dixie and Edward Tulane! Magical :)
We will read more of her work!

message 5: by Terris (new)

Terris | 561 comments Kerry wrote: "I don't remember why, but I was turned off by Tale of Desperaeux. I am glad that I was reintroduced to DeCamillo because I loved Winn-Dixie and Edward Tulane! Magical :)
We will read more of her w..."

Yes, I really liked Edward Tulane!

message 6: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (kerry_reads) | 7 comments 15. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson (book on CD) - 397 pages
16. Lucky Breaks by Susan by Susan Patron (book on CD) - 208 pages

Running Total - 4,497