GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Looking for reviews for 3 book series - free for honest review :)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 6 comments I have recently released my third book in my Blood and Flames series. I would love some honest reviews. I will send them in PDF, MOBI or EPUB formats. Just leave me a message, an email address and a rough estimate of when to expect a review (would really appreciate Amazon as well as Goodreads).

Fire and Fangs (Blood and Flames, #1) by Josephine McNabb
No one knows that they are living alongside the creatures that horror stories are made of...
Danni Malone grew up fighting monsters and catching rogues. She keeps her powers hidden and is desperate to live a normal life with her boyfriend Greg.
Keri Jenkins joined the Paranormal Division of the Government after a horrific incident that left her orphaned.
Both of these women are thrown together to catch the person trying to kill the influential Vampire Nest Master Damon. They move in with him and pose as his new security, dealing with threats and assassination attempts.
Will they catch the would-be-killer in time?
Will they be able to save the supernatural community from disaster?
Or will these women lose everything?

Imperfect Harmony (Blood and Flames, #2) by Josephine McNabb
Danni and Keri survived the Mating Massacre, but their lives will never be the same again.

When the Vampire Council schedule a visit to Damon's Nest, Keri must face her Mate.
Before Danni can get back to work, Jack falls through her front door, bringing Lucas back into her life.
Danni and Keri are faced with a new breed of monster, one that shouldn't exist. Together, they must hunt it down.

But where did it come from?
How did it get here?
And will they both live through the challenges they will face?

Insidious Deceit (Blood and Flames, #3) by Josephine McNabb
A year has passed since Danni's disappearance, when one of their own turns up dead! Murdered!!!
With Keri's Mating Ceremony only days away, can she bring Danni home to help her catch the cold blooded killer?
With Danni leading another life and discovering that the grass isn't always greener, will she return to aide Keri in her quest to find the ruthless killer, even though it will mean facing Lucas, the love she ran from?

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 41 comments Those sound amazing, woul love to R2R on both Amazon and Goodreads. Pdf please.
Thanks,
Reba

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 41 comments Bmartin68@twc.com.hit send to quick. Lol

message 4: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 6 comments Thanks Reba, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to hearing from you.

message 5: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 58 comments I'll read and review these books. They sound interesting. I'm certain i can post one book's reviews per week, but should be able to knock them out quicker. If this is acceptable, please send me epub files of your books.
Thank you,
:-) Elaine wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 6: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 6 comments Emailed you Elaine :)

message 7: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 58 comments I've got reviews up on Books 1 and 2, will post Book 3's soon. I've finished my reading of it, but I have to figure out how not to say too much. LOVED these! Can't wait to read Book 4...is it coming soon?!
:-) Elaine

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 8: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 6 comments Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm working on book 4 and I think its going to be the longest book in the series so far.

If you want to keep up to date with my progress (although I'll admit, I'm not great with regular updates...) follow me on twitter @jose91ire
FB - https://www.facebook.com/bloodandflam...
GR - https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

I'm really looking forward to reading your review for Insidious Deceit! :)

message 9: by Ravi (new)

Ravi Bedi (ravibedi) | 9 comments Josephine wrote: "I have recently released my third book in my Blood and Flames series. I would love some honest reviews. I will send them in PDF, MOBI or EPUB formats. Just leave me a message, an email address and ..."

Interested, but if you return the favoe by reviewing mine.