Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Big Mo's Tennis Ball Hunt
This topic is about Big Mo's Tennis Ball Hunt
Questions > Wrong Books and Multiple Duplicates

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kent Whitaker (kentwhitaker) | 3 comments My author page has several titles from other authors of the same name.

Also, there are several of my titles showing as duplicates. I am guessing that these duplicates are with books I co-authored with Sheila Simmons.

Several are missing covers. I can't seem to be able to change things on my profile when it comes to this.

My books are:
Smoke in the Mountains - Appalachian BBQ
Checkered Flag Cooking
Big Mo's Tennis Ball Hunt
Why are the Mountains Smokey
Great American Grilling
Bullets & Bread
USS Alabama
Talladega Superspeedway
Alabama Hometown Cookbook
Tennessee Hometown Cookbook
Texas Hometown Cookbook
Georgia Hometown Cookbook
West Virginia Hometown Cookbook
South Carolina Hometown Cookbook
Mississippi Hometown Cookbook
Louisiana Hometown Cookbook

How do I combine the duplicates and how do I remove the books by the Doctor Kent Whitaker about prenatal respiratory care?

Thanks - Kent Whitaker

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Jun 13, 2016 08:40AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Combined editions and added covers from Amazon. Also moved the books that are not yours.

Does the hardcover of Why Are the Mountains Smoky have the same cover as the paperback?

Kent Whitaker (kentwhitaker) | 3 comments Thanks so much! I'm guessing this is all stuff that admins can correct. Awesome - I thought I was missing something!

There is only a Paperback version of Why are the Mountains Smoky.
Big Mo's Tennis ball Hunt was hardcover.

Again - Thanks for you help! - Kent

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments You're welcome. Actually any librarian can do what you needed. The other edition of Why are the Mountains Smoky has library binding apparently, so I added the same cover.

Kent Whitaker (kentwhitaker) | 3 comments Cool - thanks for your help - have a great week!