All About YA discussion

Read-A-Thon Archives > Monthly Read-A-Thon #1

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Jun 13, 2016 05:04AM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1232 comments Mod
Starts: June 20th-26th 2016

This ReadAThon will begin June 20th at midnight in whatever time zone you are in and ends at 11:59 pm in whatever time zone you are in on June 26th.

You can double up the challenges as much as you want.

The chllenges are:

1. A Book That's Part of A Series
2. A White Book
3. A Book Over 300 Pages
4. A Book You've Put Off For More Than A Year
5. A Book That Starts With The Same Letter As Your First Name

(Ex. If you have 1 book that fits for all the challenges then that'll work. This ReadAThon isn't too complicated and is more laid back than most but will hopefully be helpful to you)

message 2: by These Violent Delights (last edited Jun 14, 2016 07:11AM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1232 comments Mod
I'll be combining challenges 1 & 2 by reading: Tarnished (Perfected, #2) by Kate Jarvik Birch

For challenges 3 & 4 I'll be reading: Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes

I'll then read Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes for challenge #5

message 3: by Monika (new)

Monika (monikalilla) | 14 comments My books for the challenge! :)

1 &3 , Am I Normal Yet? (Normal, #1) by Holly Bourne

2, Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum

4, When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney

5, Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie

message 4: by Janessa (last edited Jun 24, 2016 09:39PM) (new)

Janessa | 388 comments Mod
My books for the challenge:
1. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare , Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie , The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan , Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling

2. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare , Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie , The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan , Tattoos & Tequila To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen by Vince Neil

3. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare , Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie , Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling ,

4. The Hobbit (Middle-Earth Universe) by J.R.R. Tolkien , Tattoos & Tequila To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen by Vince Neil , The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde , Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling

Books Read: City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare , The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Super excited for this! I've been in a bit of a slump lately, so hopefully this will help!

Challenges:
1. A Book That's Part of A Series & 2. A White Book
Did I Mention I Love You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #1) by Estelle Maskame
3. A Book Over 300 Pages & 4. A Book You've Put Off For More Than A Year
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
5. A Book That Starts With The Same Letter As Your First Name
(this is slightly breaking the rules, since it doesn't start with E, but the second word does. I'm counting it anyways, sorry!)
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

message 6: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 89 comments 1,2 Reached (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie
3,4,5 An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir

message 7: by Roseena (new)

Roseena Peralta | 102 comments I'm in....I'll think of my books tonight

message 8: by Monika (new)

Monika (monikalilla) | 14 comments Read: Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie and Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum