Addicted to YA discussion

Splinter (Trapped Souls, #1)
This topic is about Splinter
Authors > Reviewers wanted for New Release: Splinter -- YA Fantasy, Action/Adventure

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ricki (last edited Jun 12, 2016 09:00PM) (new)

Ricki Delaine | 6 comments Please help me get the word out on my new novel - I need reviews! It is a Fantasy, Action/Adventure with magic, martial arts, swords and its share of mystery.

I’ll send a free copy in mobi, epub or PDF format and am hoping to get reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.
(don't worry about a long review, just a note if you enjoyed it!) I'm hoping to get the reviews done in 3 weeks. Please send me an email either here on GoodReads or at ricki@rickidelaine.com, including the format you need.

Here's the synopsis :) ...

An uncertain future -- Theron’s time protecting the soon-to-be Empress is ending. Lady Lynea is to marry the Emperor in two weeks, or so he’s been told. He has carried out his duty, watching over the lady, guarding her ... but everything changes when he learns that what he’s been told is a lie.

Ria, the village outcast, never thought her forbidden visits to the palace grounds would really get her into trouble. But she finds herself neck deep in it the day she meets Theron, honored Protector of the lady. She’s not exactly sure how it happened, but before she knows it she’s tumbling into Theron’s frightening world, allied with him against an enemy they can’t hope to defeat.

Thank you! Hoping and looking forward to hearing from some excited readers :)

Alex (alex1320) | 73 comments I'd like to read and review your ebook but I'm not sure if I can add review on Amazon without buying anything there;( So I'm wondering if review on Goodreads would be enough for you? If don't I completly understand;)

message 3: by Sofi (new)

Sofi Mascaró (toffiladyreader) | 22 comments It looks very interesting!! I would be happy to leave a review in Goodreads since I haven't bought anything from Amazon ever. My email is sofiamg94@hotmail.com and I would like a pdf copy. Can't wait to read it! :)

message 4: by Ricki (new)

Ricki Delaine | 6 comments @Alex Thank you for responding! I'd be happy for a review on Goodreads. :) so happy you'd like to read it! What type of file will work for you and where can I send it?

message 5: by Ricki (new)

Ricki Delaine | 6 comments @Sofi Thank you for responding! I'd be happy for a review on Goodreads and am thrilled you'd like to read it! I'm away from my computer right now, but will send you the file sometime today. :)

Alex (alex1320) | 73 comments My email is: olka19971@gmail.com I would like a pdf copy. :)

message 7: by Ricki (new)

Ricki Delaine | 6 comments Thank you, Alex! Got it, will send it as soon as I can get to my computer. :)

Alex (alex1320) | 73 comments Thank you :)

message 9: by Ricki (new)

Ricki Delaine | 6 comments Hi Sofi and Alex...I've sent the file off to you both. Please let me know if you haven't received it and thanks again! Looking forward to your feedback. :)