The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Vernos > The Open Fields(Watelma Region)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ | 1158 comments Mod
The Open Fields are a large stretch of wide open land used by the Elros and Versnof for farming. There aren't that many large plants as much of the land in the area is used in rotation farming.

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra glanced around. It looked normal. Nothing immediately out of the ordinary

There were people farming. For the most part Elros and Versnof just as Ryuu had predicted. "I don't see anything strange," he said looking out over the ever lasting peace just as it always is. "This is boring," he said bluntly after a couple minutes of just walking through nothing but farm land.

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Then let's go somewhere exciting" Astra suggested

"I don't know if there is anywhere existing. Like it said it's all just farmland or a Kree here and there," he said with a sigh. "I suppose you get used to the boring though. For the most part."

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Come on. I know you know of somewhere" Astra said

"But I don't," he said with a bored sigh. "I'd rather be on another world right now," he said with complete honesty. Ryuu did think this place was boring. "Or maybe another region. Yeah, that would be nice. But Lotta and Zulu at the same time kinda scare me to much to go near. Those that live there, aren't very nice," he said.

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "If you're afraid of being hurt, I can protect you" Astra smirked

"Eh, I'm not really scared of being hurt. Its just a general fear. The Zulu jungles are rather eerie when you stay in them for to long. And its hard to stay on Lotta unless its night. After all, only a dragon or some kind of fire elemental wouldn't burn to a crisp in sunlight like that," He said. "Honestly I don't know where else to take you. Sorry this was a bit of a disappointment..."

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "No disappointment. Though Lotta could be interesting and the Zulu jungles sound fun. Sorry, I'm the adventurous type. Have been for hundreds of years ever since..." She trailed of at the end

"Hundreds? What are you exactly? Sorry if that's a rude question," he said with a rather sheepish grin.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I thought you would've noticed," Astra said, shaking her wings out. "Dragon. And old one too"

"Gods make new species all the time. I try not to make assumptions on race. I heard Flora is making something similar to a dragon," he said.

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Well, I'm one of Fathamore's dragons" Astra said

Ryuu crinkled his nose for a moment. "Good for you," he said with a slight tone of venom. No matter what face he was trying to put on, he wouldn't disguise his hate for the fire god. After all after he had been twisted up and spat into a hateful unforgiving universe where his sister was ripped form his talons and into the cold jaws of death he could find no reason to love his "father" who could not even protect and innocent an sweet life. His parents had fought in the war so Ryuu could not hold grudge over their passing. They choose their fates and if he had died he too would of chosen. But poor, sweet, innocent Estallia was not a fighter. She was a bystander and at most a healer for the weak, injured, and dying of both sides. She was after all a devout of Flora, the kind and benevolent nature goddess had refused to fight until the going got to rough and she had to protect what she had left. Estallia had lived by similar rules but unlike the goddess Estallia had passed trying to protect a dragon child.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Don't worry, I'm not a fan of Fathamore. He didn't do anything to help me when I needed help. I prayed with no answer. That's why I followed Tyr. He listened" Astra said

"If only a god had listened to me," Ryuu muttered under his breath. Maybe he wouldn't of ended up on the path he is. But the only one who listened was a mass of darkness who was honestly the reason his sister was taken from him. But he didn't want to look at reality. It was so much easier to blame that which was already a lie. "How did he pass?" He asked honestly a little curious.

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Poison" Astra said "Sadly not the honorable death he had wanted but he went peacefully."

"A lack of pain is the least the dying can ask for. I have seen far worse in my many years," he said with a small sigh. "I've seen things no one else should," he said with haunted eyes. "But its peaceful in Watelma. Its always a nice change..."

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "When you said you've seen things no one else should, I understand. We share a common tortured soul. Hurt, broken, forced to do what no one should. The important thing to do is lift up your head and say, I'm my own person. I'm not going to let these things pull me down." Astra said. "If I hadn't pushed forward, darkness would have consumed me. You look like someone darkness has touched and that's not something you deserve"

Ryuu's eyes darkened as this total stranger hit the nail on the head. 'I do suppose I have some sins I need to atone for you. I hope you catch the murder," he said getting up thinking about if he should leave or not. He didn't know who had killed Tyr but he was starting to wish the god hadn't died. Then he would of never met this girl that made him question everything about himself.

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra let out a small sigh. "It wasn't a murder. Tyr drank the poison willingly. My mission wasn't to find the person who killed him. It was to find one last broken soul and help them. That was my mission. He sent me to Vernos because he knew there was someone here who needed me. I'm thinking that someone is you"

Ryuu was silent for a long time. "There are a lot more broken souls on this world than just I. Trust me on that one. Watelma might be the calmest region full of the sweetest people but one bad apple can't spoil the bunch, there are still people out here who can be saved. Me? I'm far past saving at this point," he said with a small and bitter laugh. Ryuu honestly wondered if there was any going back for him. Most likely not.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I doubt that. But I have a feeling, by the end. One of us is turning to the side of the other. I know you are who I was supposed to find. Being on the coast wasn't a coincidence it was fate," Astra said, her words biting like frost but fierce as fire. Her darkness had fire in it-

Ryuu unfortunately at this point was all frost and no flame. He just smirked and laughed slightly. "Say what you will, but how do you intend to convince me?" He purred.

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I, have my ways." Astra said. The way her words formed curled around like serpents

"Is that a threat?" he asked a smirk twisting at the corners of his lips.

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It might be a threat or an offer. It depends on how you look at it" Astra said slyly

"What about both?" He said coily as he turned to face her head on. His eyes sparkled with a dare. Hit me with your best shot they seemed to say.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Both works for me" Astra smirked. She never backed down from a dare

"Gimmie the best you've got girlie and I'll give you my best in return," he said with a wink.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Don't go crying when I prove I'm better than you" Astra said

"Right now you sound like all talk and no bite with how long your dragging this out," he mocked.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Then let's do this" Astra said

"You get the first move sweetheart. You'll need it," he said with a wink.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra laughed

((Where is this going))

((I think this is slowly becoming a "who had the biggest dick" sort of competition if you understand what I'm saying and I completely love it XD))

"So what are you waiting for? You gonna come at me or what?" Ryuu called tauntingly. He expected there to be some kind of fight but at the moment they were just screaming insults at each other looking like a pair of insane people with neither making the first move. Which was good for many reasons considering they were in the middle of a vital wheat field for the native people.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((It might be. I was thinking this was becoming something else. Though I did say what Astra said had multiple meanings. And she may be flirting with him in her own way))

"You want to do this in the middle of a wheat field? I can't blame you if you're eager" Astra said

((I honestly can't tell where this is going anymore. He might be just wanting to fight her or he might also be flirting. Its impossible to tell what my characters are thinking. Once their down they gain a life of their own. Ryuu does what Ryuu pleases))

"Yeah! Bring it!" Ryuu howled, though he didn't seem to be completely serious.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((It almost seems like he's flirting))

Astra smirked. "Better prepare yourself then"

"I couldn't be more prepared," he said.

((I can't tell if this is flirting or a pissing contest. Most likely both))

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Probably flirting to the point of heating the other up as in getting pissed off))

"I highly doubt that. I don't go easy" Astra said

"I can't believe that if you wont woman up and fight me," he smirked.

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "So this is a fight then. I'm disappointed. I thought I was going to get to have some fun" Astra said

"I don't know. Is it a fight? There are a lot of definitions of a fight. After all there are lots of fights in both love and war," he shot back.

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Then is this a fight of love or a fight of war" Astra said

"I don't know. You'll have to tell me when its over and one of us finally wins," Ryuu said.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Let it be" Astra said attacking

((It would be hilarious if by the end they were kissing))

((I think I have my new favorite love/hate ship XD))

"Very well!" Ryuu said ducking to the side. "But don't you dare think for a second that your the only one with a couple tricks of their sleeve," he taunted hinting at the fact he wasn't necessarily helpless.

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((yep))

"If you say so" Astra said, not letting up on attacking

« previous 1