Beta Reader Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (xdestin82x) | 9 comments I need someone to essentially rip my story apart to see if the story structure is solid, what makes sense and what doesn't, grammar, spelling...and so on. I would prefer someone who writes romance as well to swap with. Just in case you haven't read what my story about here you go:
Savannah and Jacob have only been married six months (but have dated for years). They find out they are expecting triplets but the happiness doesn't last for long when early labor brings one child into the world far too soon due to complications Meanwhile, Jacob, a recovering alcoholic, starts a slippery slope downward especially after he finds out his dad has Alzheimer's. Through all if this will their marriage survive or will it lead to divorce?

message 2: by Palmfire (new)

Palmfire | 30 comments I'd be glad to rip your story to shreds. It's what I do best. (Not really, I read best) Email me at: palmfire.firestorm@gmail.com

I'm looking forward in checking out your book. Can you tell me the word length, though?