Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Dread forest > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 546 (546 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Asha tiptoed through the forest trying not to make a sound. It was stealth training for her; if she made it a mile without making a noise she'd buy herself a beer at the tavern. She soon came upon a lake with a person sitting nearby. It would be fun to get her attention then sprint away. Quietly she took a knife out of her jacket and sent it flying just above the mystery person's head.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) That was not what Asha had been expecting. She didn't struggle as the trees carried her over to the person on the lakeside and landed daintily on both feet when they put her down. "My name is Asha Ferade," she said regally choosing to omit her kinddom of birth. "I didn't mean any harm, I was just having a little fun."

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((Mind if I join? ;) )) Helia had teleported out of Crimson Burn territory and deep in the forest, taking another one of her strolls. She let fate decide what happened on her adventure. Sometimes nothing happened, and sometimes everything happened. Helia jumped from branch to branch at the sound of voices, then stopped right above them. "Hellloooooo! Mind if I join this lovely conversation?"

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia smiled sweetly. "Just a girl on a stroll. But if you'd like to know my name, that would be Helia." She started twirling a golden curl of hair around a pale finger.

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((hello hello))

Asha's head snapped up only to see another girl in the tree above her. The girl looked sweet but the vibe she gave off was anything but. "Nice to meet you Helia," Asha stated flatly, trying to keep the edge out of her voice. She knew she didn't seem very intimidating at first glance and she didn't want her tone of voice to give her away.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia's dark brown eyes followed a bright green butterfly fluttering by. "Crimson Burn." She teleported next to Isa. "And if you're on my enemies side," she teleported next to Asha, "I would most likely not hurt either of you. After all-" She teleported a few yards away from them and said brightly, "I'm just on a stroll. And strolls aren't meant to become war."

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia knew she could just teleport next to Isa, but remained where she stood. She shoved her hands in her white silk dress pockets, and looked around the woods. "Is it a regular basis for you two to come out here?"

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Asha ran a hand through her choppy black hair. "I don't hold any loyalties," she replied. It was what allowed her to travel between kingdoms so easily. "As for your other question I spend some of my time here but I couldn't spend all my time here. There are no clients in the forest." She wrinkled her button nose.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia sat down, her elegant silky white shirt blowing in the wind. She began pulling at the grass for entertainment, smiling at the two other girls and listening to what they have to say.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia cocked her head with interest. "Oh? What does she do that makes life so boring?"

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
((Bravo everyone ;) ))

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee (( *bows* why thank you)) Helia played with her shirt. "I wish I knew some magic. The best thing I can do is teleport." She didn't bother saying she could turn into a demon. She didn't want to scare her new friends, after all. She teleported next to Isa and swung her legs on the branch. "But that doesn't matter. Tell me more about you!" She exclaimed.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia cocked her head. "Has the queen ever come to you?"

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
((Hey now :l lol))

((why thank you Evan ;) ))

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia giggled. "I'm friends with my king, of course, but I only tell him things if he asked. I doubt he would ask me if I spoke with a healer, but if he so happened to ask..." She winked at Isa. "Then I'd obviously tell him the truth. But hey, I didn't force you to tell me this, you brought it upon yourself." She smiled once more with a slight cock of her head.

((girl u better run))

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia stared up at Isa and twirled a piece of hair. "What? Did you expect me to betray my king? I'm not gonna turn you in, if that's what you think. This forest is free for all." She giggled and swung her legs around like a little kid. "It's free for all. Anyone can go anywhere." She looked to Isa with a suddenly not so sweet smile. It was the smile of the devil. "And anyone can kill anyone."

((things just got real!))

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((It means be back later. lol good timing too XD ))

((Oh, sorry I don't normally use that. k bye!))

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia smirked and kicked one foot in front of the other. "Of course... I wouldn't do that unless necessary." She created the devil smirk once more, like she was daring either of them to attack.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia raised her brows. "So you do want to fight? In that case-" She did an elegant bow. "I'll let you make the first move." A gleam came into her gaze, and her eyes glowed with a fire. This time, when she revealed her smile, fangs could be seen.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia waited patiently, eyes flickering a blood red color. "By all means take your time," said said, cracking her knuckles.

message 28: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((sorry I'm kind of busy with school and whatnot))

Asha looked up from where she'd been zoning out. Her hunch about Helia was proving to be right. "Could we maybe do this another time? Like you two fight all you want but could I just go?" It's not like Asha wouldn't be able to take Isabelle or Helia but she had better things to do. And besides if she ended up using her abilities she'd have to either pay for silence or kill whoever survived this fight. She was betting Helia.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia's head violently snapped to Asha, eyes burning red. Suddenly her voice transformed from sweet to raw. Many voices, male, female, elderly, children, all the voices she killed in her past spoke with her. "If you won't fight... Than go!" She snarled, skin starting to turn a caked gray

message 30: by Grace (last edited Jun 13, 2016 07:27PM) (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Asha was a little shocked she had to admit but she'd seen weirder. "Well now I have to see how this goes," she huffed while rolling her sapphire blue eyes. She pulled out one of her many knives and scrambled up a tree to watch it all unfold. "Also nice eyes by the way."

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia gave a knowing smile and fluttered her eyelashes, doing a small curtsy. "Why, thank you," her many voices replied together.

message 32: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) "I may have no alligences but I was born in Crimson Burn and I've never seen a better kingdom of fighters. Mind you Isabelle here isn't such a bad fighter herself from what I've seen." Asha threw her knife in the air, and caught it as she always did.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia smirked with that knowing smile and placed a hand on her hip to await Isa's attack. Her stance appeared relaxed, but she was much more prepared than that. She hadn't even transformed into her full demon form yet.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia's body snapped, spine straightening and red eyes widening like she had been asleep this whole time. Her red eyes faded to the caramel brown of her colored eyes, and her dark gray caked skin turned pale and smooth. She looked back at Ciara with a honey-sweet smile and mind eyes. "Just having a little fun," she said with her normal silky voice. She turned back to Isabelle. "Sorry, love. Got a bit carried away. Perhaps, maybe next time..." She winked and blew a kiss before teleporting next to Ciara and walking with her. "Perfect timing, Ciara," Helia growled to Ciara darkly.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia gave a nasty frown at Ciara and narrowed her eyes. The caramel brown seemed to turn a slight red, but nothing more happened. Helia's nasty frown slowly grew into a devilish grin. She leaned over at Ciara dangerously close and whispered in her ear, "I was only playing," she giggled. Her words were light until they transformed into a dark growl. "Besides, she's an enemy." Her eyes were now a dangerous red, but the caramel brown could barely be seen.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia puffed her cheeks like a little child, eyes going back to soft brown. She crossed her arms before twirling a blonde curly piece of hair around a finger. "Like I said, I was only playing... This world is too boring, and seeing her there looked like fun."

The Queen solidified from the shadows. She looked at the Crimson Burn warriors and the Dread Forest ones.
"What are you doing here?!" She glared at the Crimson Burn warriors.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia's eyes turned a bright blue, the color of fear. Her eyes hadn't turned that color in hundreds of years. Even beside Evernence her eyes never turned that color. She looked back at the queen and swore under her breath. She took a step back away from the queen.

The Queen eyed the girl with the bright blue eyes. She looked so familiar. Yet....she couldn't place her.

"Do I know you?" She growled.

message 40: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Aelin didn't feel like going after the one who turned invisible. The shadows could see her so she wasn't worried. She was curious as to who the girl in front of her was though......

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia's glowing blue eyes were wide as she stared at the queen herself. She knew she could simply teleport away and back into Evernence's castle, but her body had frozen into place. Helia was aware Ciara was still with her, but knew she had turned cowardly. Helia's body relaxed, and the demon side of her took charge. No fear was allowed for a half-demon. The beautiful and stunning blue eyes mixed with red to make a dangerous purple. The purple of poison. She giggled and twirled a finger into her long and luscious blonde hair. "My... Now this just got more interesting..." She purred, fangs flashing.

message 42: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jun 14, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

The Queen stared at the girl with an amused look. Did she know who she was dealing with?
"Oh, honey, you don't want to do that." She could feel her own demons fighting to the surface at the challenge.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Helia's eyes fluttered as she smiled. Her legs fell under her as she sat down on the ground. She giggled and played with her hair. "Oh honey..." She mimicked. She giggled even further. "I don't have to. Tata!" She teleported next to the invisible Ciara, snatched her hand, and teleported themselves out of there. The ground violently shook, and the nature demons came out to play...

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((Evan since our characters are out we can just do the demons if you want))

Aelin sighed at the loss of a challenge. She could hear the approach of a horse and knew it was Maltra. She smiled. It took him this long to catch up? She was getting better at this.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee The ground split in two, and a large taloned black hand snatched the earth. Exactly where Helia had sat, demons from hell began to rise.

Maltra strolled through the forest, taking his time going down. Around him, the nature demons sprayed their sleeping fragrance in the air. His horse stopped completely, and Maltra's eyelids were dangerous closing.

The Queen saw that Maltra was being tortured by the nature demons and started to run towards him.
"MALTRA!" she roared.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Maltra's tired gaze looked up. Demons. Everywhere. He bit his lip and flung his hood off. Normally fire was good enough to defeat nature demons. But hell demons... Those didn't even get effected. His eyes turned back to Aelin, only to see Isabelle a few yards away. Crap. His transformation was supposed to be a secret. He turned back to his queen. The dragon inside awakened, and was tugging under his skin. His black cloak went flying as he ran to Aelin and swept her off her feet. "There is too many of them." He paused to stare at the demons around them. "With your permission, I will do it."

Aein knew the danger of him doing what he was about to do. She couldn't risk turning into anything without hurting herself. The demons inside her were too powerful.
She met Maltra's gaze with a fiery one of her own.
"You have my permission, but..... please be careful."

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Pecking her on the lips, Maltra turned away from her and faced the demons. Aware Isabelle was watching, he began peeling off his own skin. Every piece he tore off revealed shining black scales. The beast inside thrashed to reveal itself, and after tearing most of his skin off, the black horned dragon exploded forth and roared into the forest, scaring the nature demons. The hell demons grinned at the sight.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11