Dianne Duvall's Immortal Guardians discussion

Phantom Shadows (Immortal Guardians, #3)
This topic is about Phantom Shadows
Immortal Couples > Melanie and Sebastien

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angeli  | 87 comments Mod
What was Sebastien's gift?

message 2: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments He's an empath. He can feel other people's emotions when he touches them or brushes up against them.

Yes I just re read all the books again, for some reason I always forget his,but a useful gift in its own right.

message 4: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments Alyssa, the heroine of A Sorceress of His Own has that gift, as well as the ability to heal with her hands. :-)

message 5: by Angeli (last edited Jun 29, 2016 09:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh my, now I feel terrible for forgetting that! Well I just started reading again this morning. I have only read this one once and I should have read again.I found myself confused at times while reading ' A Sorceress of his own'; however I blamed it on not being used to reading books from that era in time. So before Robert's book comes out I need to get a better understanding. The healing I did not forget of course which is why I asked about Roland in this series. I wasn't sure if they were perhaps related or if it mentioned so.

message 6: by Eva (new)

Eva (evlim) | 20 comments Mod
Dianne wrote: "Alyssa, the heroine of A Sorceress of His Own has that gift, as well as the ability to heal with her hands. :-)"

OOooooo ... does this mean that Bastien might be a descendant of hers and Dillon's? While on the subject, I was wondering how the two series will be connected blood relation-wise. When is the release for Robert's book planned?

You know I am not sure about release date, although I guess we know already that Robert's is the next..then Aiden.

message 8: by Eva (new)

Eva (evlim) | 20 comments Mod
Robert and Bethany's book is due out in Oct 2016, the 17th I think.

Wonderful something to look forward to this fall!

message 10: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments Eva, I don't know if I'm going to go into much detail regarding blood relation connections, but I can tell you that there will definitely be more series crossover in the future. :-)