Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. James Carstairs and MysticMemories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments At Amos High School, there is one week that most girls love and guys hate. It's called Sadie Hawkins week. It is a week where the roles of guys and girls are reversed. Instead of the guys being the kings of the school, the girls rule the school. All of the girls pick a guy who pretty much has to obey their bidding.

REQUIREMENTS:
~I want to do this with someone I HAVE NOT RP'd with before
~I want to be the guy (Shocker, I know)
~SEMI-DETAILED (A paragraph+ please)
~ACTIVE

message 3: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Yay!
Just to be clear, you'll be the girl and I'll be the guy.

I had a couple of ideas but am fine with anything, really.

~Popular girl picks popular guy (makes him do crazy stuff)
~Popular girl picks nerd guy (that she has always secretly had a crush on)
~Nerd girl picks popular guy who has always made fun of her (she gets revenge)

message 4: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Honestly, whatever you'd like to do is fine with me :)

message 5: by MysticMemories (last edited May 08, 2014 04:38PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Oh! And before we go any further, you ARE fine with being detailed (preferably a paragraph or more per post), right?

If you're not, that's totally fine. I won't be mad, it's just that I want to RP this with someone who is detailed.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments For me it depends on the day. Some day's I'll be 2 + pargraph's if I can think of that much to say. And other days' it can be just 3 to 5 lines. But yeah I'm good with the detail and all that stuff.

message 7: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Okay, that's perfectly fine! I just wanted to make sure that you weren't one of those people who didn't notice that I said detailed. :P

So, just to be clear, you'll be the girl and I'll be the guy.

I had a couple of ideas but am fine with anything, really.

~Popular girl picks popular guy (makes him do crazy stuff)
~Popular girl picks nerd guy (that she has always secretly had a crush on)
~Nerd girl picks popular guy who has always made fun of her (she gets revenge)

Do any sound good in particular?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I do like the idea of making him do crazy stuff, but at the same time I like the idea of the revenge thing to...

message 9: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Haha well maybe go with your first decision and do crazy stuff. We can always incorporate revenge into the crazy stuff as well.

But if you'd prefer to do the third idea, I don't mind. *nods head*

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Let's go with the first one then we can add some revenge in there somewhere at some point

message 11: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Okay!
Would you mind making your charrie first?
I like simple or semi-detailed forms.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments No I'm good with that. That's cool I do my like that anyways.

Name: Amanda
Looks: flaming red hair with hints of brown and gold in it, brow eyes, slim-ish and not supper tall but not short either. She has a birth mark on her wrist that looks like a feckle but isn't. And useally wear's dark colored eye shadow and eye liner. (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=g...)

message 13: by MysticMemories (last edited May 08, 2014 06:02PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Is there any way that you can find a picture of her? It helps me visualize. If not, that's totally fine.

Name: Aaron
Appearance:
http://i500.listal.com/image/1464513/...
Height: 6ft
Eye Color: Blue

message 14: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Okay so how do you want to start?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments um... I don't know. How bout when their picking the guys or a few day's before that?

message 16: by MysticMemories (last edited May 13, 2014 05:04PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Sure. Maybe we can start either the day before they pick or the morning of the day they pick? That way, we don't have to ff a long time.

Whatever you'd like is fine with me :)

message 18: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Sure :)
Would you like to start?

message 20: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron walked down the hallways with a big group of his friends. "So, monday starts the big week, huh?" He nudged Amanda, one of his close friends. They were both in the popular crowd together, so they knew each other pretty well. "Do you have any ideas of who you're going to request?" He knew that she wouldn't give him a straight answer, but asked anyways. After all, the rumor was, if a girl told a guy who she was going to request, she wouldn't get the guy and would have bad luck for the rest of the school year.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda smirked at his question. I wasn't going to give a straight answer to it. If anything I was going to play mind games with him. "Yeah I got a few ideas, Although I haven't totally picked yet. Who you hopping will pick you?" I ask wondering who he wanted to pick him or if he even had a prevenss about it at all.

message 22: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Are you on mobile? 0.0 Haha idk who Aaron is hopping will pick him :P))

Aaron rolled his eyes. "I'm sure that you do." He laughed. Ehh, it was worth a try. He shrugged when she asked him who he wanted to pick her. "I don't know, really. I know that a lot of people will request me, why wouldn't they?" He flashed her a charming grin that would make most girls weak on their knees. He then laughed again. "So honestly, whoever gets me, I'll do the best to make them satisfied." He laughed. "Hopefully I won't get a weirdo though..." He shuddered.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((No why? Lol we'll go with it though))

Amanda laugh slightly, when he tried giving me one of his weak in the knee's smiles that would of made any other girl weak. But I was kind of used to them by now. She wasn't even about to go on and answer that one about why they wouldn't request him. I could think of a few reasons why they wouldn't but I wasn't about to tell him that. Instead chousing to say "Mmm good to know."

message 24: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Because you said hopping instead of hoping and 'prevenss' which I think was supposed to be preference? ))

Aaron laughed. "Uh huh. Well, it should be an interesting week, that's for sure. I'm sure whoever you get and whoever I get will be quite the characters, so we'll see how that goes." He laughed again. "So, do you have any ideas of what you're going to make the poor guy who gets you do?" He laughed again and nudged her shoulder.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((Oppes typing error.))

She laughed once again knowing she'd be going to the office to put in the request after classes where over for the day. Seeing as most of the girls wen during classes to put it in and that it would be biussy if she went now. And not to add to the fact but she didn't want Aaron to go with her when she did. "I got a few idea's, but I'm still working out the kinks in some of them"

message 26: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron nodded. "Hmm, sounds interesting. Well, I'm sure that you'll have quite the eventful week. Just try not to torture the poor guy too much, okay?" He laughed. He remembered last year how she had gone crazy. "You know, he's still scared of you." The 'he' in question was the guy who was paired with her last year.

((Sorry for short response))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments She looked over at him then saying "I didn't torture the guy, I just embarssed him. I know it's funny when I see him in the halls some times." she said remembering last year very well. I'd made the guy go to the front of the caf and yell that he loved one of the teachers.

((it's okay))

message 28: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron rolled his eyes. "Sure..." He laughed. "Well, still, you don't want to scare away all of the guys in school." He bumped into her shoulder playfully. "You will need some guys to ask you to prom, you know." He laughed again.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda nodded her head as he bumped her shoulder. Then says "Or I could just bug Erik or you until one of you says yes if all the other's get scared off" Playing along. Laughing lightly.

message 30: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron laughed. "Well, you could always try that... But who says that we won't ask someone else out first?" He stuck his tongue out playfully at her. "After all, you're not our only friend who's a girl." He laughed.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda laughed. "True." she answers sticking her tongue out at him mocking him. "Plus who knows, maybe that guy will ask me to it,-" She said thinking about one of the guys from 4th hour. He was cute and all but then again she liked to keep her options open.

message 32: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron nodded and rolled his eyes when she mocked him. His face then turned serious. "Which guy? Do I know this guy? Tell me, I need to know so that I can approve him." He was very loyal to his friends, so he didn't want Amanda going out with a guy who he didn't know. He wasn't being possessive, he just wanted to keep her away from guys who could cause trouble for her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda took a minute to conpouse her answer. "It's a guy in my 4th hour, haven't heard a last name yet though but his first name is Will." I say knowing how he sometimes acted a little to much like a big brother torwds me expesally when I brought up liking a possible boy that I might want to get with.

message 34: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron furrowed his brows. Will... "I haven't heard of him. Next time you see him in the hallways, point him out to me." He looked at her seriously. He wanted to make sure that this 'Will' character was a respectable guy.

((Do you want to ff to the next week soon?))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda sighed somewhat loudly. "Okay, I'll be sure to do that if I see him in the hallway if I see him while we're together." She said, it was the one thing that drove her crazy. When he started acting all possessive for no reason at all.

message 36: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron grinned. "Good. Now that we've got that settled..." He winked at her. "...how about you fill me in on the parties happening this weekend?" He knew about most, but wanted to know if she found out about any that he didn't know about.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda- rolled her eyes, hopping he didn't see that as she looked around at everything as they passed a somewhat large group of kids hanging out. "I heard that the frats are having one Sat night, and that one of the other cheerleads is having one Monday, at 8...the rest you've probally already heard of."

message 38: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron nodded. "Hmm, I didn't hear about the frat party on Saturday. We should probably go over there and check it out. After all, college chicks are much hotter than high school chicks." He winked playfully at her. "It's weird that one of the cheerleaders is having a party on a monday, but I'll go to that one too. After all, cheerleader parties are always quite fun." He grinned.

((Fast forward to Monday where she picks his name for Sadie Hawkins week?))

message 39: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Hey would you mind posting on this? If you don't feel comfortable, that's okay.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((Yeah, I was getting to that))

Amanda after classes ended on Friday I had gone to the office and put in my request for what guy I wanted. I hadn't lied when I'd told Aaron that I was still working out some things I wanted the guy I got to do. Which as I predicted the office hadn't been busy at all. So now all of us where waiting to be told what boy we got for the week. With the boy's on the other side of the room.

message 41: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Sorry for the delay. I'm not going to be on GR as often as normal, probably only once or twice a day if even. Sorry for any issues this might cause. :/))

Aaron waited in the room with the other guys. All of the guys were on one side, while all of the girls were on the other side. He was curious who was going to get him. He knew that a lot of girls had probably requested him, so it would be interesting to see who ended up getting him. He didn't really care, to be honest. He would make the best of whoever he was stuck with for the next week.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((It's fine, I wasn't on yesterday at all, and by the time I useally get to ours your off already or something. So your good.))

Amanda looked up as they started calling names out. First the girls name then the boy's. Listening at they listed them off. "Emily Brown-- Kyle Walsh."
"Ever Fairchild-- Edward Parker." and so on. It always took forever seeing as they never did it in any kind of order. Finally looking up upon hearing her name called.

message 43: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Aaron waited for his name to be called. At the same time, he listened for Amanda's name to be called. He wanted to know who she had requested as one of her guys. He also listened for the 'Will' guy that she was talking about earlier. He wanted to keep an eye on the guy. He just hoped that she hadn't requested him. He then heard Amanda's name called, and waited to hear what guy had been paired up with her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda thought it felt forever before they finally called her and then even longer when they took their sweet dear time calling the guys name. I'd put in two requests, one for Aaron and one for Will. So it was really anyone's guess which one they'd picked for her. Either way she didn't really care seeing as either way she'd be happy. She just hoped they didn't dicide to play some cruel joke on her by giving her some other guy that she didn't even know. Finally hearing "Amanda and-----"

message 45: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments It seemed like ages until they called Amanda's name. Aaron's ears perked up, wanting to hear who had been picked. He heard them say "Amanda and---"

(view spoiler)

"Amanda and....Aaron!" Aaron's eyebrows raised. She picked me? Seriously? This should be...interesting. He made eye contact with Amanda and winked at her playfully. He mouthed to her silently, "Looking forward for an exciting week!"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Amanda coaght the look Aaron tossed her smiling a bit when he winked at her. Not bothering to mouth anything back knowing that they'd see each-other later on after the thing was all done and over with. Wondering in the back of her mind if they'd chose Will for her and by Aaron standing up and shouting out he volunteered that had changed their minds. Oh well, at least she had gotten someone she actually knew. Not that getting Will wouldn't of been totally cool and fun to.

message 47: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Hey! Like I said earlier, GR is taking wayy too much of my time. :/ I'm pretty much limiting the # of RP's that I stay active in to like 4-5. Is it okay if we take a little break on this one? I'm really really sorry. I'd love to pick it back up again in the summer :) ))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((Yeah. When do you guys get off for the Summer anyways? ))

message 49: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((In like a month and thanks. But everyone is different. Some people are out now.))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((I'm not out until the 11th of last mouth.))

« previous 1