Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dav Pilkey
This topic is about Dav Pilkey
Adding New Books > Add book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eugenio (new)

Eugenio Secchi Hi, could you please add the book "Capitan mutanda risate super-compilation" to the catalogue? The ISBN code is 9788838478673. Thanks a lot

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Eugenio, I added the book here: Capitan Mutanda: Risate Super-compilation Numero 1.

Do you have access to a copy of this edition? I found a few details, mostly from WorldCat, a listing on Amazon.it, and some library listings. I was not able to find a cover image, so if you have the book and could scan the cover, we could add that image. (Upload the scanned image to the Photos section of your profile; you can delete it as soon as we've copied it.)

It would also be helpful to have a better description, if that's available.

message 3: by Eugenio (new)

Eugenio Secchi I added the pic to my profile.

message 4: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Wonderful! Got it - thank you, Eugenio. You can delete the photo from your profile now if you want.

message 5: by Eugenio (new)

Eugenio Secchi Hello, I can't find a book. It's called "La città accusa", it's the number 265 of the "Diabolik Swiisss" collection (Italian comics). Could you kindly add it or - of course - give me a link to it if it's already in the catalogue and it's just me unable to find it? Thanks a lot!