Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Books Just Finished/Now Reading > Boundary Waters - Cork O'Connor Series (Krueger)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Jun 12, 2016 05:57AM) (new)

John (jrd1st) This is the second book in the Cork O'Connor series by William Kent Krueger.

So far this series is excellent! Imagine if Lucas Davenport was merged with Henry Standing Bear (Longmire series) ... you'd get Cork O'Connor. lol

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14306 comments Good to know John. I've intended to start the Cork O'Conner series but haven't yet. Welcome to the group!

message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7814 comments We read Ordinary Grace by this author as a Group Read last year. You hooked me with the Lucas Davenport comparison!

message 4: by John (new)

John (jrd1st) Carol/Bonadie wrote: "We read Ordinary Grace by this author as a Group Read last year. You hooked me with the Lucas Davenport comparison!"

Now I have to read "Ordinary Grace"! lol

I hope I didn't overblow the Lucas Davenport... but it's a good series with lots of interesting Native American lore. And it's different from the usual police/criminal suspense scenario.

Happy reading!

message 5: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 1368 comments John wrote: "This is the second book in the Cork O'Connor series by William Kent Krueger.

So far this series is excellent! Imagine if Lucas Davenport was merged with Henry Standing Bear (Longmire series) ... y..."

John, you've intrigued me. I'm going to put the first one in the series on hold.

message 6: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2628 comments Added this to my list too.

message 7: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3599 comments #4 was available on PBS, so I'll start with that one!