What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Caged Hero who feels pain or burning when touched [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Razzledm (last edited Jun 14, 2016 11:55AM) (new)

Razzledm | 67 comments I saw a synopsis about a man who I think was in a cage (not sure if he lived in it or not or just liked being in it. - I don't know where it was located. When ever he was touched he felt pain or a burning. I know lots of women like to touch him but had to wear gloves or something or parts of his anatomy had to be covered so it wouldn't hurt. Apparently he was also very smart. I think he had been experimented on or had some drug in his system which also caused him to age faster than normal. I don't remember if the heroine had to wear gloves or not but he did call her a lot of nasty names. I think the heroine works with other people to try to find a cure for him.

message 2: by Razzledm (new)

Razzledm | 67 comments added new information

message 3: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments Razzledm, could you please confirm Sleeves by Chanse Lowell is your book.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/romance/r...

Thank you

message 4: by Razzledm (last edited Jun 17, 2016 04:55PM) (new)

Razzledm | 67 comments Thank you, yes it is. I'm sorry, I forgot to change this request to solved since I got the answer on an Amazon Forum. It has now been corrected.

message 5: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments Thanks for the update.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sleeves (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Chanse Lowell (other topics)