Editors and Writers discussion

Friendy, Experienced Editor and Proofreader Available

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Samuels (robinjsam) | 16 comments Hello! I'm expanding the fiction side of my editing business (it's so much more fun than non-fiction!), so I'm actively seeking authors with whom I can develop a great ongoing working relationship.

My editing style is detailed, collaborative and adaptable to the author's voice, style, and goals for the book. Having your work edited should be a positive experience, not a scary one!

I work in all genres but particularly enjoy YA, Urban Fantasy, Cozy Mysteries, and Contemporary Romance. My schedule is flexible, and so are my payment arrangements. I want to help you publish a book you can be really proud to put your name on, and high-quality editing is a vital stage in that process.

Please visit my website www.shadowcatediting.com for more information about me and how I work, as well as testimonials from happy authors I've worked with - or just send me an email at Robin@shadowcatediting.com and let's talk!

message 2: by Robin (new)

Robin Samuels (robinjsam) | 16 comments Hi all! I'm currently booking for December and January, and have introduced two new services.

The first is a manuscript critique and the other I call "Just the First 10,000 Words"! Both are geared toward saving you money by providing insight about where your manuscript needs work in ways that make it easy for you to make corrections yourself, saving the cost of a heavy first-round edit. Copy editing and/or proofreading will still be advised, but they'll be a lot lighter and more affordable. Please see my website www.shadowcatediting.com for more info, or just email Robin@shadowcatediting.com!