Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 44. CERSEI X *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 44. CERSEI X *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments " Come at once. Help me. Save me...I love you. I love you. I love you."

"Jamie is my only hope"

Of course she loves Jamie now. He is no longer a hindrance but her only hope. Caught in her own trap...Oh this feels so good you evil manipulative b**ch...

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Yeah she cares about him only when it is convenient for her.

message 4: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Margaery bugs me. I don't know what she wants, what she's doing, what she's trying to do and that annoys the sh*t out of me. I have decided that for the convenience of my own heart, until such time as I know what goes on in her head, I shall dislike her. It's always safer to dislike someone when it comes to ASoIaF. Everyone I like is either dead, dying or crippled, thank you very much for nothing, Martin.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Ria wrote: "It's always safer to dislike someone when it comes to ASoIaF. Everyone I like is either dead, dying or crippled, thank you very much for nothing, Martin."
Lol Ria!

Yeah what a wonderful turn around in this chapter. If I had not watched the show I'd have been 10 times happier!

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Vishakha wrote: "Ria wrote: "It's always safer to dislike someone when it comes to ASoIaF. Everyone I like is either dead, dying or crippled, thank you very much for nothing, Martin."
Lol Ria!"

I'm pretty sure Martin is in fact a psychopath who's just chosen to satisfy his desire for murder through writing, rather than other, less legal activities lol

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments I guess this way is better for the entire humanity!

message 8: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments OH.MY.EFFING.GOD WTF did I just read. OHMYGOD.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Margaery should know better than to believe Cersei... She didn't believe her all the way at least!
"Will you make me call my gaolers and have you dragged away, you vile, scheming, evil bitch?"
Oh snap again! These last few chapters are crazy!!!
This is the first she spoke of Jaime in awhile. She only thinks of him when it's convenient to her.

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Siya wrote: "OH.MY.EFFING.GOD WTF did I just read. OHMYGOD."

I understand you to mean that Cersei's scheming and manipulations have suffered a sudden and complete reversal and it is both glorious and wonderful to behold in which case I agree wholeheartedly.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.