Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 43. BRIENNE VIII *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 43. BRIENNE VIII *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Nooooooooooo!

message 3: by Ria (last edited Aug 02, 2016 02:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments "She screamed a word." What word? WHAT WORD?!?!?! F*ck you, Martin. (she said affectionately... I have mixed feelings for George Martin, honestly.)

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Ria wrote: ""She screamed a word." What word? WHAT WORD?!?!?! F*ck you, Martin. (she said affectionately... I have mixed feelings for George Martin, honestly.)"

hahahahahaha!!!!

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Yeahhhhh what word?????? *growling*

I don't want Podrick to die, yayy Lady Catelyn!

message 6: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
I am only half way through this chapter but Brienne is one of my favorite characters and the last few of her chapters have been so difficult to read. I just can't take this.

As far as GRRM goes, I love him and I hate him all at the same time. Completely understand your mixed feelings Ria.

message 7: by Ria (last edited Aug 20, 2016 10:29AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Roseanne wrote: "As far as GRRM goes, I love him and I hate him all at the same time. Completely understand your mixed feelings Ria."
Weirdest part is that I love him for the same reasons I hate him.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Those wounds on Brienne's face kind of suck. I can't imagine how they'll look when they heal.
So Beric is (finally) dead?
"A grimmer shadow leads us in his place." <- maybe not much of a fan?
O snap! Creepy Lady Stoneheart!
Is it really the Hound? I don't quite understand who it is...
Not Pod and Brienne!!!!!! No!

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Sad but true - Catelyn is a much more interesting character now that she's dead.

message 10: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
She is. I completely agree with you Randy.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.