Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 42. ALAYNE II *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 42. ALAYNE II *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Unbelievable! Littlefinger's mind is just unbelievable.

Those who watch the Tv series (view spoiler)

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
LENA wrote: "Unbelievable! Littlefinger's mind is just unbelievable.

Those who watch the Tv series [spoilers removed]"

Re the spoiler:
Omg !!!! I know right. Yes! (view spoiler)

message 4: by Ria (last edited Aug 13, 2016 11:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments LENA wrote: "Unbelievable! Littlefinger's mind is just unbelievable.

Those who watch the Tv series [spoilers removed]"

I was bold and opened your spoiler, thankfully I already know of this, so no bad surprises, yay! (view spoiler)

It was weird how she finally thought of Jon as her brother... She used to hate him, if I remember correctly. I hate to say this, but I think she's grown. God forbid I actually start liking her... If I do, someone please slap me hard, or simply throw A Game of Thrones in my face, with a bookmark on the part where she betrayed Ned...

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Hahaha Lena, I haven't started liking her as yet but admittedly she is less annoying than before, although the reference to Ser Loras brought me back to back to "Duh! Sansa". Tell me one thing just to get that last bit of information in this and the previous chapter, why did we have to go through the torment of about at least 15 pages before that just to see how Arianne and Sweet Robin behave?

For the show (view spoiler)

See, Arya keeps thinking of Winterfell and her father and brothers but Sansa, she's already accepted herself as Alayne Stone and such a nasty father, Petyr Baelish. *That's worth another kiss now, don't you think?*

message 6: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Ugh! I dont like Littlefinger. I hope Sansa gets away from him before she ends up married off.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I wonder what the maester put in his drink that tasted so vile.
What's sweetmilk? and why is it so dangerous?
Lady Myranda is interesting so far.
Wow, this is crazy how far back Littlefinger is willing to get information that'll further his mind.
I wonder how it's going to work with her suddenly revealing who she is. (if that's really how things go down)

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) I did find it interesting that Littlefinger would arrange a marriage for Sansa. What would he have to gain from that?

And "Alayne's" slip about Jon Snow is certainly not going to have gone unnoticed by Myranda.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.