Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 41. THE PRINCESS IN THE ... *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 41. THE PRINCESS IN THE ... *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
So Arienne was betrothed to Viserys. Hmmm. Ain't that a match made in heaven?!?!

They are/were both awful people but that would have been interesting.

message 3: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "So Arienne was betrothed to Viserys. Hmmm. Ain't that a match made in heaven?!?!

They are/were both awful people but that would have been interesting."

Eh? Why do you think Arianne is awful? She's not the most diligent and faithful daughter, true, but she's not half as mad as Viserys.

Oh, Doran, you sly old son of a bitch! (I mean that affectionately lol) He's actually pretty clever, I'm sure no one suspected him in treating with the Targaryens.

Poor Myrcella. I hope she doesn't suffer too badly because of her wounds, though she'll probably be disigured for life. I wonder what will happen when whoever sits the Iron Throne at the time (hopefully not Cersei) learns of what has happened. I wonder what they'll tell them, in the end.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments It's pretty interesting for those who are watching the show

(view spoiler)

Prince Doran, that took a hell lot of patience to see your sister and her children die and wait for so long for vengeance. Btw, so who do you think is Quentyn, has he been already introduced in any of Danaerys chapters?

I think, Arianne would have brought Viserys some senses as to how and when to fight, that would have been an interesting match.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Ugh. Another Dorne chapter.
I wonder why she dressed so proactively for when her dad goes to visit her.
I feel like she really did care for Arys after all. Or not so much... just a means to an end?
Did Myrcella get hurt? Not sure about Darkstar now. I feel like he could play a larger role somehow. Still not sure why he tried to kill her...
So she was betrothed to Viserys and now her brother is on his way to... Dany? if I understood that correctly?

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Brianna wrote: "So she was betrothed to Viserys and now her brother is on his way to... Dany? if I understood that correctly?"
Yeap.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Thank you Ria!

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "So Arienne was betrothed to Viserys. Hmmm."

Too bad Doran couldn't have given her a clue. It might have saved a lot of problems. I wonder what plans he had for Arienne now that Viserys is dead?

I'm also wondering why Darkstar did what he did and where he went. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.