Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
17 views
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 40. CERSEI IX *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 40. CERSEI IX *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior


message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Margaery is really smart. I doubt she is sleeping with any of these men. But I do wonder why she would be needing the moon tea.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!


message 3: by Ria (last edited Aug 02, 2016 07:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "Margaery is really smart. I doubt she is sleeping with any of these men. But I do wonder why she would be needing the moon tea.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!"

I agree with you and nice reference lol

I've never felt so sorry for someone as I did right now for the Blue Bard. Okay, I cried for Ned and Robb and Theon, but... At least their suffering was/is (somewhat) their fault. The singer did nothing wrong.


Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Yeah it's always the low born who are targeted first. Cersei keeps making me hate her more and more. I mean to what extent she is going just to get Margery out of her way is quite surprising.

But I have to admit, Margery is smart, I want to read her POV, how can she manage to make it so difficult for Cersei to put her out of her path.

And Oh my God that Kettleblack knight, is he insane? He is willing to sacrifice his life and go to the wall just get to sleep with Cersei.


message 5: by Ria (last edited Aug 13, 2016 11:36PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Vishakha wrote: "But I have to admit, Margery is smart, I want to read her POV, how can she manage to make it so difficult for Cersei to put her out of her path."
I don't remember if we already know that (view spoiler) (it's for this book, I just don't remember when), but I'd like to know why she needs it. (view spoiler)


Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Ria wrote: "Vishakha wrote: "But I have to admit, Margery is smart, I want to read her POV, how can she manage to make it so difficult for Cersei to put her out of her path."
I don't remember if we already kno..."


I don't remember knowing about Moon tea before.
The spoiler is in the coming chapters of the book..
(view spoiler)


message 7: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Vishakha wrote: "Ria wrote: "Vishakha wrote: "But I have to admit, Margery is smart, I want to read her POV, how can she manage to make it so difficult for Cersei to put her out of her path."
I don't remember if we..."

(view spoiler)


message 8: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Cersei is awful. I was so upset after reading this. She is just so evil. I really want Margaery's POV. I am hoping for that in the next book.


message 9: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments Is it me or there's something fishy about Taena Merryweather? Also I think it's so unlikely that Loras would die offscreen!

Also, as all you guys have said, Cersei was so bad it's good to have her as a villain. She's not only mad, but full of herself with that false confidence (like where the hell do you get these so much confidence? Costco?)


message 10: by Ria (last edited Aug 28, 2016 09:47AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Siya wrote: "Is it me or there's something fishy about Taena Merryweather? Also I think it's so unlikely that Loras would die offscreen!"
Oh, definitely, that woman is so sneaky! Not sure what to think about Loras.


Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Qyburn is a bit creepy! (a lot-not a bit lol)
I swear the next cat I get will be Ser Pounce. lol
Osney is kind of creepy but definitely sly.


RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Ria wrote: "Siya wrote: "Is it me or there's something fishy about Taena Merryweather? Also I think it's so unlikely that Loras would die offscreen!"
Oh, definitely, that woman is so sneaky! Not sure what to t..."


I feel like she's going to betray Cersei eventually. She definitely has an agenda.


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.