Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 38. BRIENNE VII *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 38. BRIENNE VII *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
This was an excellent chapter. Yay, at last!

When Brienne first sees the boy who looked remarkbly like Renly I first thought that Renly must have had a bastard soon we did not know of. Then I was thinking no he was gay so if he were to go roaming around looking for sex it would likely be with a man. Then when Gendry's name was given I was so happy. I always thought one day he and Arya would reunite and end up together.

When Ser Hyle tries to pick up Brienne and suggests she leave her door open for him to return, her come back made me laugh out loud.

"If you do, you'll be a eunuch when you leave. "

I need to remember that line and have it ready for use when opportunity presents itself.

message 3: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments This is the perfect soundtrack for the ending of this chapter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuWN-... Just see 0:57 to see why lol

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments I knoww I was happy to see Gendry too after so long! But the end just freaked me out.

Btw I keep reading ages like three and ten, eighty and four that now when I read any age like he is forty-thee years old and I feel like it should be read as three and forty :P

message 5: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
I'm a little horrified by the end of the chapter. I think I need time to proccess that.

message 6: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments Biter got a chunk off her face or what????? *shriek in horror*

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Why the salt in the mouth? because they raided the Saltpans?
Ooh! Is that Gendry?!
Hot damn that was gruesome! lol

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Good chapter. That ending though...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.