Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 35. CAT OF THE CANALS *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 35. CAT OF THE CANALS *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Yes! The turncloak is dead! Good job, Arya! Btw, I remember before I read the book for the first time I'd spoiled myself that Arya drank some milk and went blind - it was thanks to a quiz about ASoIaF. It was my fault, I never even thought about spoilers when I started it. I hated myself for my stupidity lol I'm greatful it wasn't an even bigger spoiler, though. Could've been a lot worse.

Anna C'mon GRRM! You can't leave me hanging like that!

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments For a while I kept thinking Cat, wtf where did Catelyn come from did I miss a chapter :P
And then I was like ohhh its just Arya.

message 5: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Did Arya just make fun of Sam? The fat one beat up the singer? That made me laugh.

message 6: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments NO THAT IS NOT HOW YOU END THE CHAPTER GRRM!! It's brilliant. It's terrible. UGHHHH

ps. I was a bit confused when she talked about herself as third/fourth/fifth person. Took me somtime to figure out that she was indeed the one slashed that Dareon's throat. blehhh

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Aw she still thinks/dreams of Nymeria.
"The biggest toms would seldom win... the prize went to some smaller, quicker animal, thin and mean and hungry. Like me..."

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) It's good to have another Arya chapter. She's definitely one of the bright spots in this book.

Brianna wrote: "Aw she still thinks/dreams of Nymeria."

I've thought all along that Nymeria is the one who has organized the other wolves in Westeros into the big marauding pack that is occasionally mentioned in the last couple books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.