Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 32. BRIENNE VI *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 32. BRIENNE VI *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
It was good to see a woman as strong and brave as Brienne can have a meltdown too. I mean it was sad but it is good to let it out.

This book just does not pack the same punch for me that the others had. It is good but it is not the same page turner as the others.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "This book just does not pack the same punch for me that the other..."

I completely agree with you.

message 4: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments The Hermit's Hole would've been a good name for the off topic chat, I think :D

I think the whole point of him telling her his story was so that she would trust him enough to share her own. (view spoiler)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I didn't think that Arya left the Hound by the Trident. I thought they were closer to the Vale...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.