Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 29. CERSEI VI *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 29. CERSEI VI *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments "I should have pinched his nose shut and stuffed my sock into his mouth"
Her thoughts just shock me.

message 3: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Did I just read that right? Is there something going on between Margaery and her brother? And Cersei knows.

message 4: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Well, she thinks there is, but Loras is gay and in love with Renly, so...

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Yeah I think, Cersei thinks that the brother and sister are sleeping together but I think Margery is plotting and preparing Loras for the King. After all, he is a part of Kingsguard.

Lena, really her thoughts are surprising, I mean we know her hatred but to this extent and that too as a kid is sickening.

I wonder if Cersei realizes what she just did. She is coming out all happy and proud, but High Sparrow having their own army, whoa!

message 6: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments Cersei was so ugly on the inside that now I started to feel uncomfortable reading her chapters. I still enjoy them very much nonetheless, it's like a glimpse inside the head of that girl in Gone Girl.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I think Cersei has met her match in this Septon!

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Brianna wrote: "I think Cersei has met her match in this Septon!"

No kidding. He's an interesting one. He's outplaying Cersei for sure. She should have suspected something when he forgave the debt and agreed to the blessing when she agreed to allow him to basically raise an army.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.