Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 28. JAIME III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 28. JAIME III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Oh man I got the warm fuzzies when Jaime gave that guy a slap for insulting Brienne.

Aw.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Is it so crazy that I want to see them together???

message 4: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

LENA wrote: "Is it so crazy that I want to see them together???"

Oh I do as well. Not crazy at all.

message 5: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Me too, but I'll hate it if they kiss. I think of it as more platonic, somehow. It would be too mainstream otherwise.

message 6: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
The slap was awesome! I want to see them together too.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments I know that was kinda nice to see.

The beginning of the chapter was all about Cersei, so I kept thinking what contradiction, Brienne keeps remembering Jamie every now and then but Jamie's chapters hardly pay heed to Brienne. I liked it this time, quite a pretty ending.

The thought of Cersei sleeping with Osmund(?), Lancel and Moon Boy "for all I know" is getting tiresome.

This book is just doing the same things again and again except I like to see Margery.

Anna The thought of Cersei sleeping with Osmund(?), Lancel and Moon Boy "for all I know" is getting tiresome."

I know what you mean, reading it over and over again is getting on my nerves a bit too, but at the same time I like the way it portrays Jaime's obsessing over Cersei and the things she might have done.

message 9: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments in POVs. we got to have a ringside seat in the mind of the person. Just imagine when you're traumatized/obsessed over something/one, thinking about it over and over. I think that's what happened to our Jaime right here.

And him defending Brienne omg *le sigh*

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I really hope Jaime continues to turn against Cersei.
I wonder why he wanted those 2 men specifically.
"Harrenhal had seen more horror in its three hundred years than Casterly Rock had witnessed in three thousand."
Aww... Jaime defending Brienne!

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) It's pretty obvious in this book that Brienne is crushing on Jaime, and Jaime has developed quite a bit of respect for Brienne, both as a fighter and as a person, but is there more? Or does he just feel sorry for her?

message 12: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
I want to believe there is more to it.

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Roseanne wrote: "I want to believe there is more to it."

I wonder what Brienne would do if she knew how Jaime stood up for her.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.