Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 27. SAMWELL III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 27. SAMWELL III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Oh my God Samwell talked to Arya now too! Who is he going to encounter next, Sansa?

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "Oh my God Samwell talked to Arya now too! Who is he going to encounter next, Sansa?"

Yes that was unexpected!

message 4: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Well that was unexpected. Where did she come from?

message 5: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Roseanne wrote: "Well that was unexpected. Where did she come from?"

What do you mean? The old man sent her to sell squids and clams for some fisherman/merchant, right? She was doing that.

Oh, thank you Sam for punching that bloody singer. Traitor and turncloak. If it were a braver man, he would've stabbed him then and there. Still, beating him bloody was also a nice touch. I think he's being too patronizing with Maester Aemon. He might be sick, but he's still a maester with more life-experience than Sam is like to ever have. I'd be greatful if Gilly would stop weeping, too. I feel like hitting her, seriously. I understand grieving, but what can she do about it? Tears can't help and if she's decided to keep living, she'll have to learn to strenghten her heart at some point.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments I know Gilly is getting annoying with every Sam chapter.
And talk about positive thinking, Sam is still of the opinion that the singer must have lost his way or gotten hurt or something whereas he is enjoying his wedding.

Wow, wow, wow! Arya! Yayyy! I can't believe she resisted herself from asking about Jon Snow, he is the only brother she has left (assuming she doesn't know about Bran and Rickon). Haha, it's funny Arya giving the creeps to those two guys who were mocking Sam.

message 7: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments ARYAAAA!! First Bran and now Arya? OMG Sam, you know nothing! Not at all!

Vishakha wrote: "I know Gilly is getting annoying with every Sam chapter ..."

Gosh I thought I was the only one thinking Gilly was annoying as hell.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments "Dragons.... The grief and glory of my House, they were."
Arya!!!

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) When I read that Samwell and Co. were in Braavos I was hoping he would run into Arya. I have enjoyed how characters' paths cross unexpectedly in this series after they all broke apart in the early books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.