Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 22. THE QUEENMAKER *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 22. THE QUEENMAKER *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments "Someone told. Someone always tells" I wonder who could have given away Arianne's plan...

message 3: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Wow that was crazy but really what did Arianne expect to just ride off like she was going to a party? Im scared of what the punishment will be.

Peter Jurčo | 8 comments Too bad for her. I think it was a solid plan. She even formed a small company to lower the risk of betrayal ("every additional man doubled the risk of betrayal"), but eventually someone betrayed her.

RIP Ser Arys, the stupid and gallant soiled knight.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Peter wrote: "Too bad for her. I think it was a solid plan. She even formed a small company to lower the risk of betrayal ("every additional man doubled the risk of betrayal"), but eventually someone betrayed he..."

Pity he died..And for nothing. Such a waste..

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments I think she didn't care that much for him after all. I do wonder who betrayed her, though.

Anna Poor Ser Arys, he was so head over heels for this woman, who was only using him to get what she wanted, that he died for her. At least he never found out that she didn't really love him.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I'm seriously getting confused. lol
Wasn't Arianne with the knight protecting Myrcella?
Is Gerold Dayne related to Arthur Dayne? lol They're cousins.
How did they find out?!

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) I thought this was the most boring chapter in the book.

Please don't tell me that it was the most boring chapter in the book SO FAR.

message 10: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments @Randy sorry to break this down to you but this is the most boring chapter in the book SO FAR

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Siya wrote: "@Randy sorry to break this down to you but this is the most boring chapter in the book SO FAR"

I told you not to tell me that... :(

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.