Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 19. THE IRON CAPTAIN *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 19. THE IRON CAPTAIN *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
For some reason this one was difficult to get through for me. Anyone else?

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Not this particular one, but the odd chapter here and there, yes. (Dorne ones)

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Victarion's chapter. Well I had to read this twice. I found it a bit difficult and boring. No wonder they left out this character from the series.

I still feel that Martin provides background info, sort of presenting the aftermath of the bloody weddings or perhaps preparing us for what comes next. These chapters are very difficult for me. I keep struggling between names and try not to miss the important stuff.

message 5: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments N'aaaw, come on, guys. Leslie may have Jaime, my literary boyfriend is Theon, but my second choice would be Victarion. He's such a bad-ass. Or at least will be. Wow, why do I also go for sexists? Oh, well. Btw, if you've seen the trailer for League of Legends, remember Aquaman? That's how I imagine Euron :D

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments This chapter is not my friend.
So Victarion, Euron, Balon, and the priest guy are all brothers. Euron and Victarion want to be king. I take it that it would be bad if Euron became king? I think? They definitely have bad history with each other and I'm not sure I understand what it is.
And there's the reason they're not a fan of each other...

message 7: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Brianna wrote: "This chapter is not my friend.
So Victarion, Euron, Balon, and the priest guy are all brothers. Euron and Victarion want to be king. I take it that it would be bad if Euron became king? I think? T..."

Yeah, Euron was exiled for the same reason he and Victarion hate each other (not sure which chapter the whole story is revealed, so that's all I can say here lol). Everyone thinks Euron is mad and cruel.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.