Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 18. CERSEI IV *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 18. CERSEI IV *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Oh Cersei is one devious lady. She makes this book so interesting.

She really is no better than the whores sure belittles. She is doing something similar by having that guy hurting and killing people with the promise of sex.

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Oh but I still like her.

message 4: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Wow Cersei is the meanest. I can't stand her. But she is so entertaining.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "Oh but I still like her."

Let's face it. Her chapters are the best. The most interesting. Her thoughts and words are pure poison. I wish there had been a Joffrey chapter. That would have been something.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments "...Sailors from the city. They speak of dragons."
Cercei chuckled.

Oh just wait Cercei. It won't be long now. Winter is almost here.

message 7: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Oh Joffrey chapters would have been extremely interesting!

message 8: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
A Joffery chapter would have been awful. I'm so glad he isn't around anymore

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments I love Cersei, her chapters are worth reading with a glass of wine.

Btw when I say I love Cersei, it's only because she is the one bringing in so much drama in this book.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I seriously am not a fan. She's supposed to love Jaime and here she is trying to throw him under the bus!
I wonder if we'll learn more about what's going on up North and about Davos being locked up in the next book.

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "Oh Joffrey chapters would have been extremely interesting!"

Roseanne wrote: "A Joffery chapter would have been awful. I'm so glad he isn't around anymore"

I'm starting to realize that Joffrey got his worst personality traits from his mom.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.