Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 15. BRIENNE III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 15. BRIENNE III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Podrick keeps accidentally calling Brinne Ser. Awwww smarten up Podrick. At least he is not calling her wench I guess.

BRIENNE was betrothed at the age of 7. That is nuts!!

message 3: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
It is nuts but I'm floored by how old a lot of the characters are.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Another not so interesting one but the last bit was okay I guess, finally she is getting somewhere with the maid of three and ten.

message 5: by Ria (last edited Jul 29, 2016 04:11AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Podrick is getting more likeable by the minute. I don't think he calls her "Ser" accidentally, Leslie, he just doesn't know what to call her, so he's going with both "ser" and "my lady". I don't remember what happened to him, but I'm starting to get suspicious that he will die. Everyone I've ever liked so far is either dead or disabled. -looks at George Martin- And Pod's not important enough to be tortured, I think.

Brienne says when she thinks about how she might have had a husband and kids, she's both sad relieved. I wonder how her lack of femininity affects her gender identity.

Wow, Tarly's such an asshole.

message 6: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yeah Ria, I started to think that it was not a mistake (Podrick) calling her that after a while. It continued on way longer than a small slip of the tongue does.

message 7: by Ria (last edited Jul 29, 2016 04:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "Yeah Ria, I started to think that it was not a mistake (Podrick) calling her that after a while. It continued on way longer than a small slip of the tongue does."

Yeah, I think that makes him even more silly, but in a good way. I was surprised he was so young, btw.

message 8: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

So I was curious and looke Podrick up. He is a Payne, a distant cousin to Ilyn Payne.

Maybe I am the only one who did not know this.

message 9: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "So I was curious and looke Podrick up. He is a Payne, a distant cousin to Ilyn Payne.

Maybe I am the only one who did not know this."

Hm, I think it was mentioned in a previous book, though I'm not 100% sure.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Ria wrote: "Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "So I was curious and looke Podrick up. He is a Payne, a distant cousin to Ilyn Payne.

Maybe I am the only one who did not know this."
Hm, I think it was mentioned in..."

Yeah it was mentioned, so it hit me like a surprise that he is related to Illyn Payne

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Pretty sure I get why Samwell did not get along with his dad. lol He's kind of a dick.

message 12: by LENA (new) - rated it 4 stars

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Brianna wrote: "Pretty sure I get why Samwell did not get along with his dad. lol He's kind of a dick."

Not just a dick.. I suspect later in the books he will play a major role (supposing Sam is also a major character) and he will probably become as hateful as Joffrey.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.