Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 13. CERSEI III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 13. CERSEI III *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments "to the young queen and the old" That hurts Cercei, doesn't it?

message 3: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
I loved that comment.

Cersei is so paranoid. I guess when you act like her you have to expect everyone is out to get you. Why does she need to burn the tower. I doubt anyone is hiding there. I cant stand her but I do love her chapters. They are always interesting.

message 4: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

LENA wrote: ""to the young queen and the old" That hurts Cercei, doesn't it?"

Yeah that was a perfect comment!

message 5: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Roseanne wrote: "I loved that comment.

"Why does she need to burn the tower. I doubt anyone is hiding there. I ca..."

Yes very unnecessary.

And her treatment of Jaime is awful. I hope he finally sees the light, dumps her and persues me. He is my new literary boyfriend. Him and all his baggage.

message 6: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
Another reason to dislike Cersei...the way she treats Jamie is awful. I want to hate Jamie but I just cant do it. He needs to get rid of her.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments When in comes to Cercei he is blind..How can he be in love with such an awful person? I still can't believe he pushed Bran off the tower.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments LENA wrote: "When in comes to Cercei he is blind..How can he be in love with such an awful person? I still can't believe he pushed Bran off the tower."
The things we do for Love :P

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Ohh man finally an interesting chapter, I think I like Cersei's chapters the best, then may be the Kraken's daughter.. But it is getting difficult to pass through this book :(

message 10: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Vishakha wrote: "LENA wrote: "When in comes to Cercei he is blind..How can he be in love with such an awful person? I still can't believe he pushed Bran off the tower."
The things we do for Love :P"

Oh, that was good!

Burning the tower was very Targaryen-like of hers. Jaime seems to think so, too. (view spoiler)

message 11: by LENA (new) - rated it 4 stars

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Ria regarding your spoiler:

(view spoiler)

message 12: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments (view spoiler)

message 13: by LENA (new) - rated it 4 stars

LENA TRAK | 221 comments (view spoiler)

Also I was just scanning through Jamie's chapters. When you read Jaime-chapter 34 final paragraph I really want to hear your thoughts... We're given a pretty clear hint there.

message 14: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments LENA wrote: "I have the same feelings...I'm dying here guessing, expecting answers which will come who knows when... When is the new freaking book coming out??? Is there a date??? And they said the new season ..."
People said Leo winning an Oscar would break the internet, but I'm pretty sure if something does break it, it will be the release date for TWoW. (view spoiler)

Oh, now you've made me curious! I even wrote it down, 'cause otherwise I'll most likely miss it lol

message 15: by LENA (new) - rated it 4 stars

LENA TRAK | 221 comments hahahahahaaa!!!!! sorry.. you're almost there...

I guess you're right about the spoiler. One thing is for sure. Martin does not disappoint. He even has us discuss theories about imaginary, fictional characters.

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments Cersei is kind of definitely stubborn. She wants nothing to do with the old rulers of Westeros.
Olenna is awesome. I love that she's not afraid to snarkily call Cersei out.
iwonderwhy she thinks the cloak (being in the Kingsguard) changed Jaime.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.