Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 9. JAIME I *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 9. JAIME I *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

LENA TRAK | 221 comments I preferred his chapters when he was with Brienne.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments What a change in Jaime! Besides, it's so much clear that how much he is affected by Tyrion's words "lying whore"
And he is so scared of his father that he is waking from the dead when Cersei comes to meet him, it feels funny

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I think he's starting to like Cersei less and less. It'll be interesting to see how the lying whore comments play out for Jaime and if decides to believe Tyrion.

message 5: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
I hope so. It drives me crazy that he likes her so much.

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Well, it seems to me that Cersei is also starting to get annoyed with him. Perhaps she's always been like that or perhaps it's her reaction to him being so distanced.

message 7: by S (last edited Aug 08, 2016 07:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments Is it me or these chapters were written in agonizingly long verses and unnecessary description of...things? Where are the fast-paced, suspenseful, action-packed chapters like those in ASOS?? I like Jaime but now GRRM made him sounded like a broody melancholic chick. Or maybe that's who he was the whole time since his best friend was a manipulative queen bee/ his sister?

I agree with you guys. Jaime did sound better with Brienne. He had that jock/ bad boy vibe about him when he's with her.

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Totally Siya I've been cribbing about the long and boring chapters but our friends in this group have helped me get through them by saying that it gets better at the end.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.