Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 8. CERSEI II *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 8. CERSEI II *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
I can't stand Cerise. Again I'm rereading because I just can't believe that just happened. Love the way Ser Kevan speaks to her.

message 3: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Refresh my memory... What just happened that you can't believe?

message 4: by Roseanne, RRRM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roseanne | 674 comments Mod
When Ser Kevan pretty much says Jamie is Tommen's father.

message 5: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Oh. Lol

LENA TRAK | 221 comments The Devil's Diaries!

"He had been a great man. I shall be greater though."

"Grand maester Pycelle had his eyes closed. If he has fallen asleep, I swear I'll have him whipped"

"I will see you dead, old woman..."

"It was a relief when the singing finally ended"

Best chapter so far!!! I couldn't stop laughing... What a lovely woman!

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Well, Uncle Kevan was a nice surprise.
Cersei is evil, it's like she wants to get ahead in the game but people keep surprising her. The way she thought Jaime would be best to become King's Hand and then uncle Kevan but both of them were exact opposites.

Wow throwing wine at your own uncle..

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments I find it interesting she doesn't like his meekness when he's only doing as she bids!
She is seriously so paranoid.
I kind of like how Kevan shuts her down (but that will probably bite him in the ass later. lol)

message 9: by Ria (last edited Jul 27, 2016 01:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Attaboy, Kevan! He just went ahead and put her in her place. Only now she's just got angry and thinks he's a traitor. That's Cersei for you. And I honestly think that coin was either there by accident or planted by someone to make her doubts about the Tyrells even stronger. And by someone I mean Varys. I had this crazy idea that the gaoler must have actually been Varys in disguise. I've no doubts he could pull it off and no one would've noticed if they'd never been seen together. You know, Cersei thinks the Tyrells are players in the game, and perhaps Olenna is, but I think they're only pawns.

Oh, also. I wonder what Qyburn's going to do with Gregor. I also wonder what he learned about death when he opened the bodies of live men.

message 10: by S (last edited Aug 08, 2016 08:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments I love how we all know Tywin to be a neat, cruel, fearsome man who killed it in politics and in battlefields. Yet he just rotted and smelled like everybody else when he died. That's the only certain thing in life.

Qyburn is fucking creepy considering he looked like a girl's favorite pawpaw but had a hobby in cutting people up and experimenting with corpse and whatnot.

Kevan's single most significant exchange with Cersei in the entire series:
*hand aloe vera to his niece*
*please apply to burn area*

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.