Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 7. ARYA I *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 7. ARYA I *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments I think this was just an okay chapter, but I did feel proud for Arya (I always have though, this is one other reason to add), she is so small and yet she understands the reality around her, she keeps reminding herself that her family is dead and except Jon Snow on the wall, she has noone but herself. She also admits the fact, whenever she has left to reach a destination that will make her happy, she never gets there. Yet she has the list, her ultimate goal remains the same; to take revenge.
Sansa and Arya are so different, whenever I read anything about Arya I can't help myself comparing her to Sansa.

LENA TRAK | 221 comments Vishakha wrote: "I think this was just an okay chapter, but I did feel proud for Arya (I always have though, this is one other reason to add), she is so small and yet she understands the reality around her, she kee..."

I feel exactly the same! I like Arya a lot!

message 4: by Ria (last edited Jul 25, 2016 11:35AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Oh, I hate when I forget to comment immediately after reading a chapter. I'm sure I had lots of things to say about this particular one and now I can't remember all of them...

Can we please talk about how creepy the part with the worm was? I mean, wtf, she tried to eat it? Wtf?! Though I actually think that was a bit out of character? I mean, what was the point of doing that? To show that she wasn't afraid? I get it, I think, but it seemed too sudden and out of place somehow. But how did he become a skeleton in the first place? Is he dead?

Arya is by far the most mature and brave character in the books, no wonder she's such a favourite.

I wonder why the people on the ship treated her like that - you know, giving her gifts and asking her to remember their names. I'm sure it has something to do with the customs surrounding the servants/priests/whatever they are of the Many-faced god, but I don't know what exactly. Did they think she was one of them? (view spoiler) And why did some of the crew treat her kindly and others - not?

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments "Arya never seemed to find the places she set out to reach."
How did that not scare her?!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.