Read A Song Of Ice And Fire 2016 discussion

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
This topic is about A Feast for Crows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Feast For Crows Discussions > A Feast For Crows ~ 2. THE PROPHET *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
A Feast For Crows ~ 2. THE PROPHET *Discuss only this chapter and anything prior

message 2: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie), Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)   | 1283 comments Mod
Hmmm. This could be interesting. We know little of the Iron Islands and the Drowned God.

"What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger." – Aeron Damphair

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 150 comments Haha talk about God's gift!

"The Drowned God gives every man a gift, even him; no man could piss longer or farther than Aeron Greyjoy, as he proved at every feast."

Yeah, based on what we watched on Season 6 I was wondering where did Asha go, now that I know I'm wondering if Aeron Greyjoy has an important part to play.

Season 6 spoiler: (view spoiler)

Brianna (bebecburt) | 562 comments "Ironborn must not spill the blood of ironborn. ... If he was drowned, no blood was shed."
I wonder what woman Aeron is talking about in regards to the fued (?) between Euron & Victarion.

message 5: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S (siyxx) | 100 comments “The Storm God cast him down,” the priest announced. For a thousand thousand years sea and sky had been at war. From the sea had come the ironborn, and the fish that sustained them even in the depths of winter, but storms brought only woe and grief.

Ok so sea and storm are at wars I get it. What about Patchface, then? He's definitely the man of the Drowned God now, the man of the sea, but ended up with the storm side, and with Melisandre of The Lord of Light. And Patchface also had prophetic ability. Interesting..

message 6: by Ria (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ria (ban1chka) | 440 comments Ooooh, Siya, I've never thought about it that way! Patchface is fascinating (I have a thing for creepy fools), I wish we knew more about him.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.