Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Invitation to be Featured on my New Blog

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 7 comments Hello to all! I just launched my website this week and I'm starting a blog to go along with it. Would you like to be featured?

If you have written at least one book in any of the following genres: Romance, Contemporary, Historical, YA/NA, Suspense/Thriller, Sci-fi/Fantasy I would be happy to have you! (No erotica please.)

Please comment below if you would like to be featured, interviewed and/or write a guest post for my blog. If you would like to check out my website to see where you will be featured, click here: https://lindsaymariemillerauthor.com/

Thanks so much and I look forward to having you as a guest on the blog! :) Best Wishes, Lindsay Marie Miller

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Forester (michaelforester) Hi Lindsay
Yes, I'd like to be featured on your new blog please
Pls see Michaelforester.co.uk and my Goodreads author page
Many thanks
Michael

message 3: by Marie Silk (new)

Marie Silk | 42 comments Hello Lindsay,

I write historical fiction and have 3 books of my series published. I would appreciate being featured on your new blog :). Thank you for the offer!

Davenport House (Davenport House #1) by Marie Silk A New Chapter (Davenport House #2) by Marie Silk A Mother's Love (Davenport House #3) by Marie Silk

message 4: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 174 comments Hi Lindsay, I too would love an interview. I have written three books: Missing in Egypt, a romantic travel mystery; Winston - A Horse's Tale for horse lovers and Dangerous Associations, a crime thriller.

I also interview authors on my website www.ritaleechapman.com and would be delighted to reciprocate. You can contact me through the website.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Muellers | 7 comments Hey :)

I write NA/Paranormal. The first is out: Secret Phantom, working on 3 more :)

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 7 comments Marie wrote: "Hello Lindsay,

I write historical fiction and have 3 books of my series published. I would appreciate being featured on your new blog :). Thank you for the offer!

[bookcover:Davenport House|29755..."

Hey Marie!

I'd like to feature you. Please email me at lindsaymariemillerauthor@gmail.com and I'll get you scheduled on the blog. Best : )

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Forester (michaelforester) Hi Lindsay
Id like to be included in this
I've written several books including one fantasy - Dragonsong.
Michaelforester.co.uk
Michaelforesterauthor@gmail.com

Regards

Michael

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 785 comments Hey Lindsey,
My latest book Opium Warfare is a Crime Thriller and Historical Fiction novel. Perhaps you'd be interested in it? I figured I'd ask since the book falls in between the genres you have listed.

If it's something you're interested in let me know.

Thanks,
Justin

message 9: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Teller (rebekah_teller) | 15 comments My husband would love to be featured on your blog. He has two books out right now and a third releasing October 5th.

Jesse Teller
Goodreads Author page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Please email me at rebekahteller@gmail.com for more details.

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Forester (michaelforester) Id like to be featured please Lindsay
Michaelforester.co.uk michaelforesterauthor@gmail.com

Two existing books including the fantasy novel in verse Dragonsong. A third, The Goblin Child is a book of short stories about to be released

Regards

Michael

message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 7 comments Hello Michael,

I featured you and your novel Dragonsong on my blog last month. Here is the link to your interview: https://lindsaymariemillerauthor.com/...

Best Wishes,
Lindsay

message 12: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Abell | 18 comments Yes,

I would like to be featured in your blog.

I have written a ya romance. Please pm me!

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Cerveny | 4 comments Hi Lindsay. I would love to be featured on you blog. I have written one book, The Rule of Luck and the sequel is coming out in December, The Chaos of Luck. Both are sci-fi romance. Thanks, Catherine

message 14: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments Hi,

I would love to be featured on your blog. I have written three books all of them are Fantasy.

Email me: coffeytonya@gmail.com if you would like me to participate.

Harvest Moon (A New World, #1) by Tonya Coffey Snow Moon (A New World, #2) by Tonya Coffey Rogue A Valkyrie Tale by Tonya Coffey

message 15: by Groovy (new)

Groovy Lee | 159 comments Hi, Lindsay

I would love to be interviewed on your blog. I write Clean Romance and Romantic/Suspense.

Email: atreyhu@att.net