Authors & Reviewers in Paradise discussion

REVIEWERS Seeking Interviews --> > Invitation to be Featured on my New Blog

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 8 comments Hello to all! I just launched my website this week and I'm starting a blog to go along with it. Would you like to be featured?

If you have written at least one book in any of the following genres: Romance, Contemporary, Historical, YA/NA, Suspense/Thriller, Sci-fi/Fantasy I would be happy to have you! (No erotica please.)

Please comment below if you would like to be featured, interviewed and/or write a guest post for my blog. If you would like to check out my website to see where you will be featured, click here: https://lindsaymariemillerauthor.com/

Thanks so much and I look forward to having you as a guest on the blog! :) Best Wishes, Lindsay Marie Miller

message 2: by Narrelle (new)

Narrelle | 3 comments Hi Lindsay. I'd love to do something for your blog re my Holmes/Watson romance The Adventure of theColonial Boy if you thinks it's suitable. - Narrelle M Harris.

message 3: by Narrelle (new)

Narrelle | 3 comments I should add that I'd be very happy to do an interview with you in my own blog about whatever your next book is. I do a series called A Quintette of Questions where I ask 5 questions. My log is www.mortalwords.com.au if you want to see previous examples

message 4: by Ralph (new)

Ralph Webster | 4 comments Hi Lindsay You might find "a Smile in One Eye: a Tear in the Other" interesting for your blog.

“The Third Reich is rising. The creeping madness in the heart of Germany will soon stain the entire world. This is the true story of one family fleeing for their lives.

The Wobsers are prosperous, churchgoing, and patriotic Germans living in a small East Prussian town. When Hitler seizes power, this comfortable family life is destroyed by a horrifying Nazi regime. Baptized and confirmed as Lutherans, they are told they are Jewish, a past rarely considered, but a distinction that makes a life-and-death difference.

Suddenly, it is no longer a matter of faith or religion; their lives are defined by race. It is a matter of bloodlines. And, in Nazi Germany, they have the wrong blood.“

Feel free to contact me at www.smileinoneeye.com

Thanks, Ralph

message 5: by P.I. (new)

P.I. (thewordslinger) | 8 comments Hi Lindsay. I can do whichever you prefer either interview or guest post! I write sci-fi adventure/romance and am working on the second book of my new series., The Brede Chronicles. I also write futuristic crime thrillers but do not have anything currently ready for publication. You can contact me at pibarrington@outlook.com
Thanks so much,
P.I.
P.S. Love your site by the way!