Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Services > Invitation to be Featured on my New Blog

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 19 comments Hello to all! I just launched my website this week and I'm starting a blog to go along with it. Would you like to be featured?

If you have written at least one book in any of the following genres: Romance, Contemporary, Historical, YA/NA, Suspense/Thriller, Sci-fi/Fantasy I would be happy to have you! (No erotica please.)

Please comment below if you would like to be featured, interviewed and/or write a guest post for my blog. If you would like to check out my website to see where you will be featured, click here: https://lindsaymariemillerauthor.com/

Thanks so much and I look forward to having you as a guest on the blog! :) Best Wishes, Lindsay Marie Miller

message 2: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Kane | 6 comments I would love to be featured. My name is Isabelle Kane. I currently have 5 books out. I have a new release coming out tomorrow.

Let me know. Thanks.
Isabelle Kane
www.kaneandtremaine.com

message 3: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 11 comments Hi Lindsay!

I would love to be featured on your blog. The third book in my YA dystopian thriller series launches July 19, and I'd be happy to include you in the launch promo if you have that date open.

Here's a link to my website: http://counteractbook.com

Thanks!

Tracy Lawson

message 4: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Arthur | 10 comments Birdbrain is an environmental/eco-novel about a young woman's comeuppance...it's strongly for protection of the earth from the human primate. A lot to talk about if this is the sort of edge you are looking for. Appreciate your consideration. Phat's is just kind of fun.

Virginia Arthur, Goodreads Author

message 5: by Debra (new)

Debra Edwards | 3 comments Hi Lindsay. I have a YA paranormal book about a teen boy who inherits psychic ability and has to enter purgatory to save lost souls. I'm happy to to an interview etc. Let me know if this is of interest for your blog. Thanks. :)

message 6: by Kendi (new)

Kendi Thompson | 7 comments Hello Lindsay. Yes, I'd like to be featured on your blog. I've written two novels. The first is a stand alone, historical fiction, with time travel and romance. The second is the beginning of a three part series more in line with metaphysical fantasy romance .

Here is my website: http://kendithompson.wix.com/novels

Regards,
Kendi Thompson

message 7: by Elm (new)

Elm Valle (evalle) | 3 comments Hello. I would like to get on your blog as well.

message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 19 comments Isabelle wrote: "I would love to be featured. My name is Isabelle Kane. I currently have 5 books out. I have a new release coming out tomorrow.

Let me know. Thanks.
Isabelle Kane
www.kaneandtremaine.com"

Just sent you a message. I'd love to feature you!

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 19 comments Tracy wrote: "Hi Lindsay!

I would love to be featured on your blog. The third book in my YA dystopian thriller series launches July 19, and I'd be happy to include you in the launch promo if you have that date ..."

Sure Tracy! Please email me at lindsaymariemillerauthor@gmail.com and I'll get you scheduled on the blog.

message 10: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 19 comments Debra wrote: "Hi Lindsay. I have a YA paranormal book about a teen boy who inherits psychic ability and has to enter purgatory to save lost souls. I'm happy to to an interview etc. Let me know if this is of inte..."

Sounds great Debra! Please email me at lindsaymariemillerauthor@gmail.com Best : )

message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 19 comments Kendi wrote: "Hello Lindsay. Yes, I'd like to be featured on your blog. I've written two novels. The first is a stand alone, historical fiction, with time travel and romance. The second is the beginning of a thr..."

Love to feature you Kendi! Please email me at lindsaymariemillerauthor@gmail.com Best : )

message 12: by Nelou (new)

Nelou Keramati (neloukeramati) Hi Lindsay!
Congrats on your site :)
I'd love to be featured on it. Whether you'd like a guest post on your topic of choice or an interview, I'll leave up to you.
My novel is The Fray Theory - Resonance (Young Adult Urban Fantasy)

Thanks!

message 13: by Ben (new)

Ben Langdon | 6 comments Hi Lindsay,

Your website sounds like a great way to feature new writers as well as your own writing. I'd love to be a part of it someway, and it's got me thinking about expanding my own website to include a blog.

I've written two books now, but my latest was co-written by my 13 year old daughter and illustrated by a comic artist (around 20 illustrations). I write superhero fiction which is aimed at a YA audience.

The books are The Adventures of Charlie Conti Small Sacrifices by Ben Langdon and The Miranda Contract by Ben Langdon .

My website is www.benlangdon.net - I'd be interested to hear how the blog is going.

Cheers, and thanks for some inspiration! :)

message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Miller (lindsaymariemiller) | 19 comments Nelou wrote: "Hi Lindsay!
Congrats on your site :)
I'd love to be featured on it. Whether you'd like a guest post on your topic of choice or an interview, I'll leave up to you.
My novel is The Fray Theory - Reso..."

Sounds great Nelou! Please email me at lindsaymariemillerauthor@gmail.com and I'll get you scheduled on the blog : )

message 15: by Deirdre (new)

Deirdre Hopton (deirdrehopton) | 5 comments Hi Lindsay!
Hello! My name is Deirdre Hopton. I'm new to Goodreads, and new to the group. I recently self - published my first book, entitled "March Forth" and available on Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.com/March-Forth-Wo...

The e-book will be available as a free download this weekend, from July 1st-4th. I would love for you to check it out and feature it on your blog.

Thanks in advance for your time.

message 16: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (josephjmiccolis) Hello Lindsay:

I am a debut author of a Kindle formatted novel that is the introduction to the Dagmarth series. This series focuses on fantasy and magic taken to a galactic level with modern entertainment. The series is inspired by Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek.

The introduction novel is entitled “Dagmarth: Escape from Palmar” which begins the journey about a new prophecy that foretells a young boy who will acquire a diamond cursed with ancient powers that can help restore lasting peace among the galaxies, or rule them all.

I wrote this novel between the summers of 2014 to 2015, and edited it up to this recent June. I self-published this work on Amazon at the price of $2.99. I did select a free promotional price for Kindle Unlimited Subscribers and a free borrow for Amazon Prime members.

My current goal is receiving positive, honest reviews for my book with hope of attracting more readers beyond the three customer reviews so far as well as eventually agreeing to representation.

I welcome your interest for an interview on your blog.

I appreciate your time and attention to my post.

Thanks,
Joseph J. Miccolis
Escape from Palmar
https://www.facebook.com/josephjmicco...

message 17: by Ulff (new)

Ulff Lehmann | 7 comments Hi Lindsay,

self publishing virgin here, with my first novel just two weeks out. I wouldn't mind either or both. Provided the questions in the interview aren't along the lines of where I get my inspiration, lest people complain about not getting inspired while on the toilet. Other than that, I reckon an interview with a non-native speaker who writes in English can lead to a few more interesting questions, or a guest post.

You can probably best reach me here, via message.
Thanks
Ulff

message 18: by Madison (new)

Madison Love | 5 comments Lindsay wrote: "Hello to all! I just launched my website this week and I'm starting a blog to go along with it. Would you like to be featured?

If you have written at least one book in any of the following genres..."

Hi Lindsay, I just published my first novel "All Cracked Up" on July 1st. I would love to featured on your website. My website is: www.madison-love.com. I also have an author page here on Goodreads.

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary Feliciani | 60 comments Lindsay wrote: "Hello to all! I just launched my website this week and I'm starting a blog to go along with it. Would you like to be featured?

If you have written at least one book in any of the following genres..."

Hi Lindsay,

I am very interested in being featured on your blog.

Mary

amazon.com/author/maryfeliciani

Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... 

My website: mfpublishing.com

message 20: by Alyna (new)

Alyna Amorosi (alyna_amorosi) | 4 comments Hi. I just released my debut novel and would like to be featured on your blog.

Taken Back: A Bad Boy Russian Mafia Romance

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IP4LPQU

message 21: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Teller (rebekah_teller) | 20 comments Hi Lindsay, My husband is a dark fantasy author interested in being featured on your blog.

He has three books out. Here's his author page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Please message me for more details.