Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Looking to Interview YA Authors!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sibella (new)

Sibella | 15 comments Hello everybody! My name is Sibella, and I review Young Adult books over at YA Book Reviews (www.reviewsofyabooks.blogspot.com) and I interview authors of YA books every once in awhile, but I want to get into doing it more often, so I am officially opening myself up to authors of any genre YA book to interview. If you want to be interviewed, it would be even better if I have read your book(s), so if you want to send me an ecopy of your book(s) that would be great, because then, the interview can have questions relating to your writings as well, and if you want, I can review it as well, but providing me with your book is not a requirement to be interviewed by any means!

If you're interested in being interviewed on my blog you can email me here: sibellasreviews@gmail.com and we can work something out!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Muellers | 7 comments Hmm... well mine isn't technically YA, but most that read it think it is, I'm in, if you are interested :)

message 3: by Sibella (new)

Sibella | 15 comments Sarah wrote: "Hmm... well mine isn't technically YA, but most that read it think it is, I'm in, if you are interested :)"

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I'm definitely interested! You can email me here: sibellasreviews@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!