Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Hart Broken (Cale & Mickey #1)
This topic is about Hart Broken
Book Issues > Duplicate Kindle Editions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 72 comments Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help me delete a duplicate edition...
ISBN 9780995203136 and ASIN B01GSC9QOY are one and the same. I only personally added the ISBN one (because it wouldn't let me add the ASIN), so I'm not positive how the other one got there. My guess is that someone else made a request to have it included? Anyhoo, could we delete the ISBN edition, please?

Many, many thanks,
Ann

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Merged and gone.

message 3: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 72 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Merged and gone."

*bows down to the magical sorcery of Abcdarian*

Thank you :)

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments :-D

message 5: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 72 comments Abcdarian... *gulps* ...could you help me out again, please?

Okay, here's the scoop. I had planned to release a 2nd edition at the end of the month, but I changed my mind *sigh* and will be using those ISBNs for another book instead. So I nee to delete the two 2nd edition ebooks.

It's just that I have one rating on 9780995203136 (this was the confusion with the kindle from before) and would like to keep this. Is there a way to do make that happen? That rating belongs with the kindle edition, as this ISBN isn't assigned to anything :-(

Just to clarify. Only ISBN 9780995203105 and the kindle edition should exist. Ugh. I'm really sorry for the trouble. Thank you for your help AGAIN!

Hugs,
Ann

message 6: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 72 comments *need (I blame the fact that it's 2AM *smirks*)

message 7: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments I think I will leave this for a super to OK, not wanting to get into any trouble over deleting ISBNs. :-)

message 8: by Annie (last edited Jun 17, 2016 08:24AM) (new) - added it

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 72 comments Hahaha Yes, super status is certainly not worth getting into trouble over :P

Here is a screenshot of my Library and Archives Canada logbook to show what these ISBNs are actually assigned to instead of doing a 2nd edition:

description

9780995203129: Hart Broken (Paperback) to be published in August
9780995203136: Hart of His (ebook) to be published in September

If it totally can't be changed, let me know and I'll have to *gulps* change it in the official logbook *double gulps* haha nah, I'm just kidding. I totally understand :)

Hugs,
Ann

EDIT: Figured out how to include the screenshot properly. Yay!! :D

message 9: by Annie (new) - added it

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 72 comments Hello, awesome librarians! :D

Just wanted to let y'all know that you don't have to bother changing anything. I've fixed my logbook at Library and Archives Canada. It really doesn't matter as ISBNs are free to us Canucks, eh? And I'll just put out a 2nd Ed, so they won't go to waste :)

So, -3129 and -3136 are now officially 2nd editions of Hart Broken. I can take another screenshot if you'd like. Just lemme know :D

But yep, everything is fine as is. Again, thanks so much for your help! And patience! And quickness!! You guys are a freakin' incredible bunch!

Hugs,
Ann