Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Get To Know Kenny Bianchi

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fishface (last edited Jun 10, 2016 12:54PM) (new)

Fishface | 11671 comments This is the only interview of him I have seen since the years he was on remand, waiting to be tried. In fact, it's the only once I've seen since before it came out that he was not "the" Hillside Strangler, that in fact he was thought to be one of two Hillside Stranglers. You'll note his story has changed a tiny bit since those heady times:

http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/20...

message 2: by Lee (new)

Lee | 130 comments Bianchi is still saying he is innocent?
I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.Very interesting interview,thanks for posting.

message 3: by Shelley (new)

Shelley | 1225 comments The website for Forensic Examiner has a lot of articles you can read and an archive of past issues you can view. Thanks, Fishface!

message 4: by Shelley (new)

Shelley | 1225 comments What we need now is someone to go through his article and give us the facts. That's never going to happen. Both sides have motives for their slant on things.

message 5: by Lee (last edited Jun 11, 2016 07:43AM) (new)

Lee | 130 comments Bianchi has told so many different stories over the years it's hard to take him seriously.I think it is telling that he was quite prepared to admit the murders when he was trying to get an insanity plea with his fake multiple personality scam.

message 6: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11671 comments I'm glad Dr. Orne turned out to be wrong when he said he thought Bianchi would be able to manipulate himself onto parole some day. Yikes.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.