Addicted to YA discussion

Any Questions? > book by plot

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sebastian (last edited Jun 09, 2016 05:22PM) (new)

Sebastian | 4 comments some years ago i read that book series about a girl who accidentally kills a playmate in a river then gets banned from the city and becomes an assassin. ive looked around for it alot but cant find it. Later on in the books she gets cursed and has some kind of curse sign which she has to drink antidote against which only some sect has so she has to serve them. The sect had something to do with blood. i Hope someone may know which book im looking for.

message 2: by Aastha (new)

Aastha | 146 comments Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas , Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard , Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder

These are the books I think are the most similar to what you have said. Hope I helped.

message 3: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian | 4 comments Aastha wrote: "Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas, Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard, Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder

These are the books I think are the most similar to what you have said. Hope I helped."

sadly none of the above are the book series im looking for :/