DayDreamingofQuirkyB00ks discussion

2016 > June BOTM

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (boookswithgrace) (last edited Jun 27, 2016 01:53PM) (new)

Grace (boookswithgrace) (boookswithgrace) | 39 comments Mod
Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, especially with this question, so follow the discussion with care!
Let's start it off with Ben or Evan?
I think I like Evan better because of how he trusted Cassie so much and although he was a creepy stalker you could tell he really cared for her, unlike Ben who barely remembered her when they went to school together for a long time.

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace (quirkyandpeculiar) | 34 comments Mod
Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, especially with this question, so follow the discussion with care!
Let's start it off with Ben or Evan?
I think I like Evan better ..."

I agree. I like Evan better but I don't really have them as an OTP. What do you think of Ben and Ringer together?

Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, especially with this question, so follow the discussion with care!
Let's start it off with Ben or Evan?..."
I liked Ben and Ringer together. I liked how the whole relationship was Ben trying to get Ringer to smile.

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, especially with this question, so follow the discussion with care!
Let's start it off wit..."

Ikr! It was cute and sweet. I like Evan and Cassie together but I care more about Ringer and Ben

Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, especially with this question, so follow the discussion with ..." Yeah true, but I loved Evan and Cassie's knocking system--- 1 knock to come in, 2 knocks to linger--- and how it came back to use in the end of the book when Evan came to the rescue.

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, especially with this question, so follow the di..."

haha yeah, the knocking system was funny. What did you think about how the book was broken up--- with the sections or parts?

Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, especially with thi..." I really liked it, especially when I found the phrase that each section was labeled in the section.

Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Grace wrote: "Grace (B00ks_43v3r) wrote: "Discussion starts now! Remember there could be spoilers anywhere, espec..." What do you think your favorite part of the book was?

message 9: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Daydreamingofbookdragons) (daydreamingofbookdragons) | 58 comments Mod
Sorry I am joining so late! I too prefer Evan and Cassie over Ben and Cassie, and unless the trilogy does something incredibly unexpected you can tell that Evan and Cassie and Ben and Ringer are end game. I also really enjoyed how the book was sectioned off but I can understand how it would also make people lose interest. It could be a bit boring if you had to read a long section from a character that you didn't like. I was going through a book slump while reading this and it hit particularly hard after Cassie and Evan's first kiss, because I wanted to know what happened next and there was this huge section until I would find out.