Challenge Corner discussion

The Boy with Words
This topic is about The Boy with Words
Books For Review > The Boy with Words by C E Wilson->Starting June 15th

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (last edited Jun 13, 2016 05:28AM) (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments C E Wilson is offering copies of her novel The Boy with Words in exchange for an honest review. If you're interested in participating, please comment below with your chosen format and email (or message me your email address, if you prefer).

Formats Available: kindle/mobi or pdf
Number of copies: 10
**Please have reviews posted by mid/late July. Please post reviews to Amazon as well as here on goodreads.**

The Blurb
White Frost has only ever known the darkness. Everything outside of her closed society is The Unknown – a strange and dangerous place accessible to only a chosen few. White’s only glimpse of the world beyond comes from her beloved cousin in the form of mysterious collections of words that hint at astonishing wonders. When an accident upends her simple existence, she’s given an unlikely chance to see the truth for herself. What she finds is greater and more terrible than she could have imagined, and before long she is forced to make the most important choice of her life: does she accept her safe, limited world that she’s known or take a desperate gamble in a world not meant for her with the Boy with Words?

Participants
Lisa
Carolyn

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would be interested. Kindle/mobi. Messaging you email. :)

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great, Lisa!

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I have this, so I will join in.

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Carolynschugel@gmail.com
PDF
Thank you

Edward Davies | 31 comments Go for it, Courtney! :D

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Chapter 1: (view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Chapter 10: The locations of the chapters are odd in that they don't start at the top of the page. It doesn't bother me, but it's just odd. (view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Chapter 11: (view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Part one: (view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Chapter 7: (view spoiler)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I wrote a review here, But I also did a longer one on my blog here.