Polyandry Menage Romance discussion

General > Adding Books To Shelves (Please Do!!) But, Some Rules

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bookishcat (new)

Bookishcat | 63 comments Mod
Thank you for joining the group!! We want to have as many members as possible so invite everyone who may be interested!!! Please if you come across a book that fits our group add it to our shelves (just make sure it's an HEA ending for All heroes with h)! If it is an continuing series were there is more than one love interest add it to the Menage series folder but try to be sure it will have an HEA with more than one hero. Also when shelving be sure to click it on the m/m interaction shelf if the heroes have a sexual relationship with eachother as well as heroine if not put it in the m/f/m. Thank you all have fun! Let us never run out of Polandry romances!!!

message 2: by Tilly (new)

Tilly (madmat) | 42 comments Hi, thanks for the invite. Just wondering if it would be worthwhile saving a spot on the shelf for books without HEA - e.g. Beautiful Losers by Remittance Girl, which is really good, apart from the somewhat WTH ending.

message 3: by Bookishcat (last edited Jul 15, 2016 08:26PM) (new)

Bookishcat | 63 comments Mod
Tilly wrote: "Hi, thanks for the invite. Just wondering if it would be worthwhile saving a spot on the shelf for books without HEA - e.g. Beautiful Losers by Remittance Girl, which is really good, apart from the..."
Hmmm I think it's probably better to stick to just plain Happy For Now ending or Happily Ever Afters. I dont know about other people but I know I would almost throw my kindle when a book I thought was going to end in a trio ended up different :) lol

message 4: by Tilly (new)

Tilly (madmat) | 42 comments Bookishcat wrote: " I know I would almost throw my kindle when a book I thought was going to end in a trio ended up different"

Yes, exactly! so maybe we could have that shelf as a warning against Kindle destruction then!

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna (stregamari) | 17 comments I love remittance girl! I first started reading her stuff on the ERWA website, always fun! I think I started reading poly on LJ, then AO3. Ménage by Emma Holly was my first real smutty book ☺️ and I bought all of the "secrets" compilations, lots of hot poly in there.

message 6: by Talltree (new)

Talltree | 167 comments Mod
Tilly wrote: "Bookishcat wrote: " I know I would almost throw my kindle when a book I thought was going to end in a trio ended up different"

Yes, exactly! so maybe we could have that shelf as a warning against ..."

Not sure about this...there are so many books with menage scenes but with an ending which is MF or non-menage.... Bookishcat and I have been a bit strict with not adding them to the group( see description on the group home page) ; we don't want to set a precedent and add a book with a non-menage ending - bcos that'll open a window to many more - if that makes sense lol!

But I think I'll still check this book out to see what the fuss is about!!

message 7: by TowerPrincess (last edited Oct 07, 2018 08:06PM) (new)

TowerPrincess | 1 comments Hi Talltree,

Have you had a chance to read Songbird by Maya Banks? Should it be on this group's shelf considering the status of the male protagonists at the end of the book?