2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Last Mile > Question V

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
What do you think is the future of the task force? Did the team and the case heal Decker in some way?

Any other topics you'd like to discuss?

message 2: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I'm not sure whether Decker will remain a part of a task force, but if that team is reconstituted after the criminal politician is put away, some very interesting stories might come from their collaboration.

I do think some healing was taking place in Decker's life as he worked his way through this case. I'm really looking forward to a third book in this series. I hope one is in the works.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
I really hope the task force continues as they could do such good things but the FBI has to give them wiggle room. I think this case and team did heal Decker as he has come to care about life and see the future.

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Please, please, please Baldacci....keep this task force in place!!!!

Decker is certainly on the road to recovery. This task force has given him a purpose and the members are his new family. He's finally found a reason to live, not only following the tragedy of his family's death but having a brain that has altered his life. He's using it productively and it's now an asset rather than a reason to treat him as a freak.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Jonetta wrote: "Please, please, please Baldacci....keep this task force in place!!!!

Decker is certainly on the road to recovery. This task force has given him a purpose and the members are his new family. He's f..."

I second that motion!

message 6: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Third!