2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Last Mile (Amos Decker, #2)
This topic is about The Last Mile
The Last Mile > Question L

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Once they determined Regina Montgomery was coming into a lot of money and was then murdered, the story just goes sideways. Your thoughts at this stage?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments By this point, it was obvious that someone made a deal for Montgomery to claim responsibility for the murders. She was the only one who could mess up the perceptions by her greedy, conspicuous consumption. No insurance policy would support the purchases she made.

I was really concerned about her son. Kept thinking early on that he would be a victim, too.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Yep, that is when i knew for sure Montgomery was lying. It only heightened my curiosity in what was going on.

I was completely lost at this stage. I knew someone else had murdered Roy and Lucinda but couldn't figure out why that person wanted to rescue Melvin. But, I had no clue where to look.

Glad I wasn't alone:)

Mary Beth  | 193 comments Yea I definately didnt know who killed Montgomery! This made me turning the pages fast to find out who did. There was a lot of suspense and so much going on in this book that it was really hard for me to put the book down.