The YA Book Club discussion

Writer's Corner > Searching for Beta Readers [CLOSED]]: 99 Days

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 2 comments Hello!
My name is Julia and I am new to GoodReads. I am currently searching for beta readers to read my work-in-progress novel, 99 Days. I already have four beta readers so I will only accept 11 to 16 others. I'm hoping to have an equal amount of male and female beta readers, so if you would, please let me know of your gender in your response below or send me a PM. I am asking for gender because I want to try and make this book appealing to both men and women. Age does not matter to me. Also, I've been working really hard on this novel and I trust that no one will plagiarize anything in my story or steal the main plot. (But I'm sure that won't happen.)

99 Days is a young adult adventure-romance story with a touch of mystery and supernatural. The protagonist is a teenage girl and her boyfriend was recently killed in an accident. A hundred days after his death, the depressed protagonist hears the news of a student who committed suicide. Her boyfriend returns in the form of an angel, gives the protagonist a special mission, and reverses time to the day after he died. The mission: the protagonist has 99 dies to stop the boy from committing suicide.

That's the main concept of the story, but there are a few other sub-plots involved. Hopefully it sounds enticing! If you're intruiged by that short summary and you'd like be a beta reader, here are the guidelines/requirements:
- No plagiarizing, stealing, or anything of the sort while reading my story
- Keep this story to yourself and only for your eyes to see (do not show anyone else)
- Give explicit and detailed feedback (I'll be sending out an email to all selected beta readers by the end of June 2016 or early July 2016)
- Send feedback as soon as YOU can

Now, instructions to sign up to be a beta reader are simple:
Send me a PM or write a comment below that includes your first name, email, and gender.

I hope this sounds easy enough! Thanks so much for reading!
Cordially,
Julia

message 2: by Talia (new)

Talia Castro (talia36) | 14 comments female here! I would like to read your book. it sounds interesting!

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 2 comments Talia wrote: "female here! I would like to read your book. it sounds interesting!"

Thanks for the interest! If I could please have your email, then I will add you to the group. :^)

message 4: by Talia (new)

Talia Castro (talia36) | 14 comments castro2talia1559@yahoo.com

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 1 comments I would love to so it! Girl here!!
applepie1108@hotmail.com

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Theone | 1 comments Hey, I'm Nicole and I would love to! Here's my email: nicole.theone.ongko@gmail.com ❤️