The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) The Kiss of Deception question

Did anyone else think the Prince and the Assassin were switched? Spoilers
Aurora Aurora Jun 06, 2016 05:23PM
I don't know why, but throughout the book, I really thought Rafe was going the be the assassin and Kaden the prince. Now that I know which is which, it seems so obvious, all the clues pointing in the right direction, but still. Anyone else have this problem?

I also thought they were the opposite! I think that's what the author intended, to provide a huuuge plot twist

Kin (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:18AM ) Jun 14, 2016 11:36AM   0 votes
I did! I was so shocked, I kind of felt like I read the whole book wrong! In the end I still enjoyed it

Yes. I think the Mary (Author) wanted it to be that way. That was the big twist. And it was really good one.

I really hope Lia ends up with Rafe, but I just feel Mary will throw the plot in another direction like she did with the first book and make her end up with Kaden. Because I remember Kaden in the book saying he saw Lia holding a baby in the future.

Anyone else pick that up?

Me! I mean Rafe really fits the description of an assassin more than Kaden. Those mysterious blue eyes. ugh!

Don't judge guys by who has kinder eyes. T^T

Maybe I just wanted Rafe to be the assassin that badly. It would have made for an interesting ending. But now they're all in Venda. Definitely makes more of a plot for book 2.